34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTechniques used in aggregate resource analyses of four areas in the UKBy T. P. Crimes, D. K. Chester, N. C. Hunt, G. R. Lucas, A. E. Mussett, G. S. P. Thomas and A. ThompsonArticle | Published in 1994 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 27 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1994.027.P2.06T. P. CrimesD. K. ChesterN. C. HuntG. R. LucasA. E. MussettG. S. P. ThomasA. Thompson
- Restricted accessThe wave regime on the inner shelf south of the Orange River and its implications for sediment transportBy R. H. de DeckerArticle | Published in 1988 in South African Journal of Geology 91 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaR. H. de Decker
- Restricted accessAirborne Electromagnetic Mapping for Buried Quaternary Sands and Gravels in Northeast British Columbia, CanadaBy Melvyn E. Best , Victor M. Levson , Travis Ferbey and Doug McConnellArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 11 (1)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG11.1.17Melvyn E. BestVictor M. LevsonTravis FerbeyDoug McConnell
- Restricted accessSeismic delineation of the Orion South kimberlite, Fort à la Corne, CanadaBy D. J. White and B. A. KjarsgaardArticle | Published in 2012 in Geophysics 77 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0034.1D. J. White1Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.B. A. Kjarsgaard1Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Restricted accessKimberlite exploration at Serra da Canastra province, BrazilBy Paulo T. L. Menezes and Mauricio D. M. GarcíaArticle | Published in 2007 in Geophysics 72 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2710352Paulo T. L. MenezesMauricio D. M. García
- Restricted accessWide-angle seismic imaging of the Elberton granite, Georgia: A pilot study using instantaneous blasts at dimension-stone quarriesBy Mohamed O. Khalifa and Robert B. HawmanArticle | Published in 2005 in Geophysics 70 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.2127109Mohamed O. KhalifaRobert B. Hawman
- Restricted accessBouguer gravity anomalies and occurrence patterns of kimberlite pipes in Narayanpet-Maddur Regions, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaBy A. Vasanthi and K. MallickArticle | Published in 2005 in Geophysics 70 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1852778A. VasanthiK. Mallick
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution seismic reflection imaging of a thin, diamondiferous kimberlite dykeBy Philip T. C. Hammer, Ron M. Clowes and Kumar RamachandranArticle | Published in 2004 in Geophysics 69 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1801932Philip T. C. HammerRon M. ClowesKumar Ramachandran
- Restricted accessMagnetic mapping of Majhgawan diamond pipe of central IndiaBy B. S. P. Sarma, B. K. Verma and S. V. SatyanarayanaArticle | Published in 1999 in Geophysics 64 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444678B. S. P. SarmaNational Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad, IndiaB. K. VermaNational Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad, IndiaS. V. SatyanarayanaNational Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad, India
- Restricted access3-D ground-penetrating radar applied to fracture imaging in gneissBy Mark GrasmueckArticle | Published in 1996 in Geophysics 61 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444026Mark GrasmueckFormerly Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Institute of Geophysics ETH, Hdnggerberg, CH-8093 Zurich, Switzerland; presently Shell International Exploration and Production B. V., P.O. Box 162, 2501 AN The Hague, The Netherlands