34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSeismic delineation of the Orion South kimberlite, Fort à la Corne, CanadaBy D. J. White and B. A. KjarsgaardArticle | Published in 2012 in Geophysics 77 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0034.1D. J. White1Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.B. A. Kjarsgaard1Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Restricted accessSeismic Architecture of the Archean North American Mantle and Its Relationship to Diamondiferous Kimberlite FieldsBy Stéphane Faure, Stéphanie Godey, Francine Fallara and Sylvain TrépanierArticle | Published in 2011 in Economic Geology 106 (2)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/econgeo.106.2.223Stéphane FaureStéphanie GodeyFrancine FallaraSylvain Trépanier
- Restricted accessGeophysical Case Study of Shallow and Deep Structures Based on Traditional and Modified Interpretation Methods: Application to Tectonic Studies and Mineral ExplorationBy J. AsfahaniArticle | Published in 2010 in Exploration and Mining Geology 19 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.19.3-4.117J. Asfahani
- Restricted accessDeep electrical structure of northern Alberta (Canada): implications for diamond explorationBy Erşan Türkoğlu, Martyn Unsworth and Dinu PanaArticle | Published in 2009 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 46 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/E09-009University of Alberta, Department of Physics, 11322-89 Avenue, Edmonton AB T6G 2G7, Canada.University of Alberta, Department of Physics, 11322-89 Avenue, Edmonton AB T6G 2G7, Canada.Alberta Geological Survey, 4th Floor, Twin Atria Building, 4999-98 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6B 2X3, Canada.
- Restricted accessMagnetic remanence constraints on magnetic inversion modelsBy Bill Morris, Hernan Ugalde and Vicki ThomsonArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.2769548Bill MorrisHernan UgaldeVicki Thomson
- Restricted accessKimberlite exploration at Serra da Canastra province, BrazilBy Paulo T. L. Menezes and Mauricio D. M. GarcíaArticle | Published in 2007 in Geophysics 72 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2710352Paulo T. L. MenezesMauricio D. M. García
- Restricted accessStratigraphic and Structural Constraints on Limestone Exploration: A Case Study from Northern New Brunswick, CanadaBy I. Dimitrov and S.R. McCutcheonArticle | Published in 2007 in Exploration and Mining Geology 16 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.16.1-2.25I. DimitrovS.R. McCutcheon
- Restricted accessAirborne Electromagnetic Mapping for Buried Quaternary Sands and Gravels in Northeast British Columbia, CanadaBy Melvyn E. Best , Victor M. Levson , Travis Ferbey and Doug McConnellArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 11 (1)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG11.1.17Melvyn E. BestVictor M. LevsonTravis FerbeyDoug McConnell
- Restricted accessGenetic Model and Exploration Guidelines for Kaolin Beneath Unconformities in the Lower Cretaceous Fluvial Chaswood Formation, Nova ScotiaBy T. HUNDERT, D.J.W. PIPER and G. PE-PIPERArticle | Published in 2006 in Exploration and Mining Geology 15 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.15.1-2.9T. HUNDERTD.J.W. PIPERG. PE-PIPER
- Restricted accessWide-angle seismic imaging of the Elberton granite, Georgia: A pilot study using instantaneous blasts at dimension-stone quarriesBy Mohamed O. Khalifa and Robert B. HawmanArticle | Published in 2005 in Geophysics 70 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.2127109Mohamed O. KhalifaRobert B. Hawman