8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDevonian bentonites in eastern OhioBy H. R. CollinsArticle | Published in 1979 in AAPG Bulletin 63 (4)H. R. Collins
- Restricted accessEvaporite Deposits of Bogota Area, Cordillera Oriental, ColombiaBy Donald H. McLaughlinArticle | Published in 1972 in AAPG Bulletin 56 (11 Part 1)Donald H. McLaughlin
- Restricted accessGeology of Fort Stockton Sulfur Mine, Pecos County, TexasBy Robert P. McNeal and George A. HemenwayArticle | Published in 1972 in AAPG Bulletin 56 (1)Robert P. McNealGeorge A. Hemenway
- Restricted accessEnvironmental significance of saltBy Joseph D. MartinezArticle | Published in 1971 in AAPG Bulletin 55 (6)Joseph D. Martinez
- Restricted accessEvidence against oxidation of hydrogen sulfide by sulfate ions to produce elemental sulfur in salt domesBy J. B. Davis, J. P. Stanley and H. C. CustardArticle | Published in 1970 in AAPG Bulletin 54 (12)J. B. DavisJ. P. StanleyH. C. Custard
- Restricted accessDistribution of salt and salt structures in Gulf of MexicoBy John W. Antoine and William R. BryantArticle | Published in 1969 in AAPG Bulletin 53 (12)John W. AntoineWilliam R. Bryant
- Restricted accessRole of bentonite in Great Plains and RockiesBy Charles Laurence BakerArticle | Published in 1950 in AAPG Bulletin 34 (9)Charles Laurence Baker
- Restricted accessHighest Taylor chalk in Jacksonville, Texas, EmbaymentBy W. A. ReiterArticle | Published in 1930 in AAPG Bulletin 14 (3)W. A. Reiter