12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Piteiras emerald mine, Minas Gerais, Brazil: fluid-inclusion and gemmological perspectivesBy E. P. Lynch, A. Costanzo, M. Feely, N. J. F. Blamey, J. Pironon and P. LavinArticle | Published in 2014 in Mineralogical Magazine 78 (7)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2014.078.7.04E. P. LynchEarth and Ocean Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, IrelandMineral Resources Division, Box 670, 751 28, Geological Survey of Sweden, Uppsala, SwedenA. CostanzoEarth and Ocean Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, IrelandM. FeelyEarth and Ocean Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, IrelandN. J. F. BlameyDepartment of Earth & Environmental Science, 801 Leroy Place, New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM 87801, New Mexico, USAJ. PirononUMR G2R, CREGU, Université Nancy I, B.P. 23, 54501 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy, FranceP. LavinJewellery Valuations Ireland, Pound Street, Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon, Ireland
- Restricted accessMushroom elbaite from the Kat Chay mine, Momeik, near Mogok, Myanmar: II. Zoning and crystal growthBy A. J. Lussier, F. C. Hawthorne, S. Herwig, Y. Abdu, P. M. Aguiar, V. K. Michaelis and S. KroekerArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (5)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.5.999A. J. LussierF. C. HawthorneS. HerwigY. AbduP. M. AguiarV. K. MichaelisS. Kroeker
- Restricted accessThe Fe-Mn phosphate aplite `Silbergrube' near Waidhaus, Germany: epithermal phosphate mineralization in the Hagendorf-Pleystein pegmatite provinceBy H. G. Dill, B. Weber, A. Gerdes and F. MelcherArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (5)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.5.1119H. G. DillB. WeberA. GerdesF. Melcher
- Restricted accessFormation of emeralds at pegmatite-ultramafic contacts based on fluid inclusions in Kianjavato emerald, Mananjary deposits, MadagascarBy Ye. Vapnik, I. Moroz, M. Roth and I. EliezriArticle | Published in 2006 in Mineralogical Magazine 70 (2)DOI: 10.1180/0026461067020320Ye. VapnikI. MorozM. RothI. Eliezri
- Restricted accessEmeralds from the Delbegetey deposit (Kazakhstan): mineralogical characteristics and fluid-inclusion studyBy E. V. Gavrilenko, B. Calvo Pérez, R. Castroviejo Bolibar and D. García del AmoArticle | Published in 2006 in Mineralogical Magazine 70 (2)DOI: 10.1180/0026461067020321E. V. GavrilenkoB. Calvo PérezR. Castroviejo BolibarD. García del Amo
- Restricted accessFormation of the Denchai gem sapphires, northern Thailand: evidence from mineral chemistry and fluid/melt inclusion characteristicsBy P. Limtrakun, Khin Zaw, C. G. Ryan and T. P. MernaghArticle | Published in 2001 in Mineralogical Magazine 65 (6)DOI: 10.1180/0026461016560004P. LimtrakunKhin ZawC. G. RyanT. P. Mernagh
- Restricted accessA fluid inclusion study of an amethyst deposit in the Cretaceous Kyongsang Basin, South KoreaBy K. H. Yang, S. H. Yun and J. D. LeeArticle | Published in 2001 in Mineralogical Magazine 65 (4)K. H. YangS. H. YunJ. D. Lee
- Restricted accessGraphite occurrences in the low-pressure/high-temperature metamorphic belt of the Sierra de Aracena (southern Iberian Massif)By M. Rodas, F. J. Luque, J. F. Barrenechea, J. C. Fernández-Caliani, A. Miras and C. Fernández-RodríguezArticle | Published in 2000 in Mineralogical Magazine 64 (5)M. RodasF. J. LuqueJ. F. BarrenecheaJ. C. Fernández-CalianiA. MirasC. Fernández-Rodríguez
- Restricted accessDiamonds from Wellington, NSW; insights into the origin of eastern Australian diamondsBy R. M. Davies, S. Y. O'Reilly and W. L. GriffinArticle | Published in 1999 in Mineralogical Magazine 63 (4)R. M. DaviesS. Y. O'ReillyW. L. Griffin
- Restricted accessTrace element composition and cathodoluminescence properties of southern African kimberlitic zirconsBy E. A. Belousov, W. L. Griffin and N. J. PearsonArticle | Published in 1998 in Mineralogical Magazine 62 (3)E. A. BelousovW. L. GriffinN. J. Pearson