5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMagnetic remanence constraints on magnetic inversion modelsBy Bill Morris, Hernan Ugalde and Vicki ThomsonArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.2769548Magnetic remanence constraints on magnetic inversion models ~~~Bill MorrisHernan UgaldeVicki Thomson
- Restricted accessGeophysical methods for kimberlite exploration in northern CanadaBy Mike Power, Georges Belcourt and Ed RockelArticle | Published in 2004 in The Leading Edge 23 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1825939Geophysical methods for kimberlite exploration in northern Canada ~~~Mike PowerGeorges BelcourtEd Rockel
- Restricted accessGeophysical investigation to optimize excavation of an underground marble quarry in Stazzema, ItalyBy A. Godio, L. Sambuelli and A. M. FerreroArticle | Published in 2003 in The Leading Edge 22 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1587682Geophysical investigation to optimize excavation of an underground marble quarry in Stazzema, Italy ~~~A. GodioL. SambuelliA. M. Ferrero
- Restricted accessShallow high-resolution seismic imaging of the Three Springs talc mine, Western AustraliaBy Milovan Urosevic, Brian Evans and Lisa VellaArticle | Published in 2002 in The Leading Edge 21 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.1508952Shallow high-resolution seismic imaging of the Three Springs talc mine, Western Australia ~~~Milovan UrosevicBrian EvansLisa Vella
- Restricted accessSurface and borehole seismic methods to delineate kimberlite pipes in AustraliaBy M. Urosevic and B. J. EvansArticle | Published in 2000 in The Leading Edge 19 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438712Surface and borehole seismic methods to delineate kimberlite pipes in Australia ~~~M. UrosevicB. J. Evans