18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA Detailed Assessment of Global Cu Resource Trends and EndowmentsBy Gavin M. Mudd, Zhehan Weng and Simon M. JowittArticle | Published in 2013 in Economic Geology 108 (5)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.108.5.1163Gavin M. MuddEnvironmental Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Monash University, Wellington Road, Clayton, VIC 3800, AustraliaZhehan WengEnvironmental Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Monash University, Wellington Road, Clayton, VIC 3800, AustraliaSimon M. JowittSchool of Geosciences, Monash University, Clayton, VIC 3800, Australia
- Restricted accessA fractal approach to the relationship between ore grade and tonnageBy Donald L. TurcotteArticle | Published in 1986 in Economic Geology 81 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.81.6.1528Donald L. Turcotte
- Restricted accessProblems of using rock volume data in predictive resource studiesBy Richard J. Howarth and George S. KochArticle | Published in 1986 in Economic Geology 81 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.81.3.617Richard J. HowarthGeorge S. Koch
- Restricted accessApplied geology at Quebrada Blanca and Collahuasi, Chile, and in the future of U. S. metal miningBy John P. HuntArticle | Published in 1985 in Economic Geology 80 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.80.3.794John P. Hunt
- Restricted accessUnited States gold resource profile; discussionBy D. R. Shawe, R. P. Ashley, T. A. Steven, R. B. Taylor and E. W. TookerArticle | Published in 1982 in Economic Geology 77 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.77.5.1242D. R. ShaweR. P. AshleyT. A. StevenR. B. TaylorE. W. Tooker
- Restricted accessEstimation of uranium endowment by subjective geological analysis; a comparison of methods and estimates for the San Juan Basin, New MexicoBy DeVerle P. Harris and Francis J. CarriganArticle | Published in 1981 in Economic Geology 76 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.76.5.1032DeVerle P. HarrisFrancis J. Carrigan
- Restricted accessUranium resource assessment through statistical analysis of exploration geochemical and other dataBy George S. Koch, Richard J. Howarth, John H. Schuenemeyer and Roy K. LowryArticle | Published in 1981 in Economic Geology 76 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.76.5.1056George S. KochRichard J. HowarthJohn H. SchuenemeyerRoy K. Lowry
- Restricted accessThe Lasky cumulative tonnage-grade relationship; a reexaminationBy John H. DeYoungArticle | Published in 1981 in Economic Geology 76 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.76.5.1067John H. DeYoung