1,584 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,584 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,584 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,584 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessProvenance and geochemistry of sedimentary components in the Volcano-Sedimentary Complex, Iberian Pyrite Belt: discrimination between the sill–sediment-complex and volcanic-pile modelsBy C.A. Boulter, L.J. Hopkinson, M.G. Ineson and J.S. BrockwellArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-159C.A. BoulterL.J. HopkinsonM.G. InesonJ.S. Brockwell
- Restricted accessLate Archaean felsic alkaline igneous rocks in the Eastern Goldfields, Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia: a result of lower crustal delamination?By R. H. SMITHIES and D. C. CHAMPIONArticle | Published in 1999 in Journal of the Geological Society 156 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.156.3.0561R. H. SMITHIESD. C. CHAMPION
- Restricted accessPb-isotope evidence for the role of Mesozoic basins in the genesis of Mississippi Valley-type mineralization in Somerset, UKBy R. HAGGERTY, P. BUDD, B. ROHL and N. H. GALEArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.5.0673R. HAGGERTYP. BUDDB. ROHLN. H. GALE
- Restricted accessA Devonian auriferous hot spring system, Rhynie, ScotlandBy C. M. RICE, W. A. ASHCROFT, D. J. BATTEN, A. J. BOYCE, J. B. D. CAULFIELD, A. E. FALLICK, M.J. HOLE, E. JONES, M. J. PEARSON, G. ROGERS, J. M. SAXTON, F. M. STUART, N. H. TREWIN and G. TURNERArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.2.0229C. M. RICEW. A. ASHCROFTD. J. BATTENA. J. BOYCEJ. B. D. CAULFIELDA. E. FALLICKM.J. HOLEE. JONESM. J. PEARSONG. ROGERSJ. M. SAXTONF. M. STUARTN. H. TREWING. TURNER
- Restricted accessMetallogenic evolution in Wales: constraints from lead isotope modellingBy C. J. N. FLETCHER, I. G. SWAINBANK and T. B. COLMANArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.1.0076C. J. N. FLETCHERI. G. SWAINBANKT. B. COLMAN
- Restricted accessA reinterpretation of the genesis of the Cae Coch pyrite deposit, North WalesBy S. H. BOTTRELL and M. D. B. MORTONArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.4.0581S. H. BOTTRELLM. D. B. MORTON
- Restricted accessA sulphur isotopic investigation of the potential sulphur sources for Lower Palaeozoic-hosted vein mineralization in the English Lake DistrictBy D. LOWRY, A. J. BOYCE, R. A. D. PATTRICK, A. E. FALLICK and C. J. STANLEYArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.6.0993D. LOWRYA. J. BOYCER. A. D. PATTRICKA. E. FALLICKC. J. STANLEY
- Restricted accessVolatile production during contact metamorphism: the role of organic matter in pelitesBy J. J. WILKINSONArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.4.0731J. J. WILKINSON
- Restricted accessBasement geology and tectonic evolution of Ireland as deduced from Pb isotopesBy PAUL R. DIXON, ANNE P. LeHURAY and DANNY M. RYEArticle | Published in 1990 in Journal of the Geological Society 147 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.147.1.0121PAUL R. DIXONANNE P. LeHURAYDANNY M. RYE
- Restricted accessPreliminary sulphur isotope data of diagenetic and vein sulphides in the Lower Palaeozoic strata of Ireland and southern Scotland: implications for Zn + Pb + Ba mineralizationBy I. K. ANDERSON, C. J. ANDREW, J. H. ASHTON, A. J. BOYCE, J. B. D. CAULFIELD, A. E. FALLICK and M. J. RUSSELLArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0715I. K. ANDERSONC. J. ANDREWJ. H. ASHTONA. J. BOYCEJ. B. D. CAULFIELDA. E. FALLICKM. J. RUSSELL