35 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 35 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
35 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 35 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessChromite chemistry and platinum-group element distribution of the LG6 chromitite, northwestern Bushveld ComplexBy B. TeiglerArticle | Published in 1999 in South African Journal of Geology 102 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaB. Teigler
- Restricted accessOrigin of the secondary REE-minerals at the Paratoo copper deposit near Yunta, South AustraliaBy J. Brugger, J. Ogierman, A. Pring, H. Waldron and U. KolitschArticle | Published in 2006 in Mineralogical Magazine 70 (6)DOI: 10.1180/0026461067060361J. BruggerJ. OgiermanA. PringH. WaldronU. Kolitsch
- Restricted accessParageneses and compositional variations of Sb oxyminerals from Langban-type deposits in Varmland, SwedenBy Dan Holtstam, Per Nysten and Kjell GatedalArticle | Published in 1998 in Mineralogical Magazine 62 (3)Dan HoltstamPer NystenKjell Gatedal
- Restricted accessUse of pyrite microfabric as a key to tectono-thermal evolution of massive sulphide deposits; an example from Deri, southern Rajasthan, IndiaBy Anju Tiwary, Mihir Deb and Nigel J. CookArticle | Published in 1998 in Mineralogical Magazine 62 (2)Anju TiwaryMihir DebNigel J. Cook
- Restricted accessGold- and associated ore minerals of the Waaikraal Deposit, northwest of Brits, Bushveld ComplexBy Sabine M. C. Verryn, Roland K. W. Merkle and Gerhard von GruenewaldtArticle | Published in 1991 in European Journal of Mineralogy 3 (2)Sabine M. C. VerrynRoland K. W. MerkleGerhard von Gruenewaldt
- Restricted accessMineralogy of the Lake zone, Thor Lake rare-metals deposit, N.W.T., CanadaBy D. Robert Pinckston and Dorian G. W. SmithArticle | Published in 1995 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 32 (4)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e95-044
- Restricted accessPlatinum-group minerals in the middle group of chromitite layers at Marikana, western Bushveld Complex: indications for collection mechanisms and postmagmatic modificationBy Roland K. W. MerkleArticle | Published in 1992 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 29 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e92-020
- Restricted accessExperimental study of mineral equilibria in the system K2O(Li2O)-Al2O3-SiO2-H2O-HF at 300 to 600 °C and 100 MPa with application to natural greisen systemsBy Yu.B. Shapovalov and T.V. SetkovaArticle | Published in 2012 in American Mineralogist 97 (8-9)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am.2012.3949Yu.B. ShapovalovInstitute of Experimental Mineralogy, Russian Academy of Science, 142432, Academician Osipyan str., 4, Chernogolovka, Moscow region, Russian FederationT.V. SetkovaInstitute of Experimental Mineralogy, Russian Academy of Science, 142432, Academician Osipyan str., 4, Chernogolovka, Moscow region, Russian Federation
- Restricted accessInclusions of phlogopite and phlogopite hydrates in chromite from the Hongguleleng Ophiolite in Xinjiang, Northwest ChinaBy Genyong Peng, John F. Lewis, Bruce R. Lipin, James J. McGee, Bao Peisheng and Wang XibinArticle | Published in 1995 in American Mineralogist 80 (11-12)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am-1995-11-1221Genyong PengGeorge Washington University, Geology Department, Washington, DC, United StatesJohn F. LewisGeorge Washington University, Geology Department, Washington, DC, United StatesBruce R. LipinGeorge Washington University, Geology Department, Washington, DC, United StatesJames J. McGeeGeorge Washington University, Geology Department, Washington, DC, United StatesBao PeishengGeorge Washington University, Geology Department, Washington, DC, United StatesWang XibinGeorge Washington University, Geology Department, Washington, DC, United States
- Restricted accessColloidal gold and silica in mesothermal vein systemsBy R. J. Herrington and J. J. WilkinsonArticle | Published in 1993 in Geology 21 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1993)021<0539:CGASIM>2.3.CO;2R. J. HerringtonJ. J. Wilkinson