241 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 241 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
241 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 241 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMULTISPECTRAL AND HYPERSPECTRAL REMOTE SENSING: TARGET AREA GENERATION FOR PORPHYRY COPPER EXPLORATION IN THE NAMAQUA METAMORPHIC PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICABy L. NGCOFE, H. MINNAAR, K. HALENYANE and L. CHEVALLIERArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.2259L. NGCOFECouncil for Geoscience, PO Box 572, Bellville, 7535, Cape Town, South Africa, e-mail: Lngcofe@geoscience.org.zaH. MINNAARK. HALENYANEL. CHEVALLIER
- Restricted accessTHE PLATREEF OF THE BUSHVELD COMPLEX, SOUTH AFRICA: A NEW HYPOTHESIS OF MULTIPLE, NON-SEQUENTIAL MAGMA REPLENISHMENT BASED ON OBSERVATIONS AT THE AKANANI PROJECT, NORTH-WEST OF MOKOPANEBy A.A. MITCHELL and R.N. SCOONArticle | Published in 2012 in South African Journal of Geology 115 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.115.4.535A.A. MITCHELLSchool of Geological Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X54001, Durban, 4000, South Africa, e-mail: email@example.comR.N. SCOON
- Restricted accessGEOPHYSICAL INTERPRETATION OF THE NATURE AND EXTENT OF THE XADE MAFIC COMPLEX, BOTSWANABy B. CORNER, D.R. VERRAN and P.R. HILDEBRANDArticle | Published in 2012 in South African Journal of Geology 115 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.115.4.485B. CORNERManica Minerals Ltd., P.O. Box 2055, Swakopmund, Namibia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgD.R. VERRANP.R. HILDEBRAND
- Restricted accessA borehole radar system for South African gold and platinum minesBy Declan VogtArticle | Published in 2006 in South African Journal of Geology 109 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.109.4.521Declan Vogt
- Restricted accessPGE exploration targets to the west of the Pilanesberg, South AfricaBy R. Kiefer and M.J. ViljoenArticle | Published in 2006 in South African Journal of Geology 109 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.109.4.459R. KieferM.J. Viljoen
- Restricted accessHigh resolution aeromagnetic mapping of “loss-of-ground” features at platinum and coal mines in South AfricaBy G. CampbellArticle | Published in 2006 in South African Journal of Geology 109 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.109.4.439G. Campbell
- Restricted accessSeismic exploration for Merensky Reef; the way aheadBy G. E. Davison and G. K. ChunnettArticle | Published in 1999 in South African Journal of Geology 102 (3)G. E. DavisonG. K. Chunnett
- Restricted accessA new structural model for the area south of the Central and East Rand Goldfields, derived from a detailed gravity surveyBy E. E. W. Weder, W. J. Botha and H. de la Roche WinterArticle | Published in 1992 in South African Journal of Geology 95 (3-4)E. E. W. WederW. J. BothaH. de la Roche Winter
- Restricted accessThe geology of the Ventersdorp Supergroup (Bezuidenhout Valley) outlier to the east of Johannesburg and its relevance to the tectonics of a Witwatersrand Basin marginBy T. S. McCarthy, I. G. Stanistreet, A. B. Cadle and R. J. DurrheimArticle | Published in 1990 in South African Journal of Geology 93 (1)T. S. McCarthyI. G. StanistreetA. B. CadleR. J. Durrheim
- Restricted accessInterpretation of borehole gravity data of the Lalor volcanogenic massive sulfide deposit, Snow Lake, Manitoba, CanadaBy Ernst Schetselaar and Pejman ShamsipourArticle | Published in 2015 in Interpretation 3 (3)Publisher: Society of Exploration Geophysicists and American Association of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.1190/INT-2014-0188.1Ernst SchetselaarGeological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Pejman ShamsipourGeological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.