7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStructural geology and Zn-Pb mineral occurrences of northeastern Cornwallis Island: implications for exploration of the Cornwallis Fold Belt, northern NunavutBy Shellie-Ann Jober, Keith Dewing and Joseph Clancy WhiteArticle | Published in 2007 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 55 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.55.2.138Shellie-Ann JoberKeith DewingJoseph Clancy White
- Restricted accessUpper Cambrian to Lower Silurian stratigraphic framework of platform-to-basin fades, northeastern British ColumbiaBy Leanne J. Pyle and Christopher R. BarnesArticle | Published in 2000 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 48 (2)DOI: 10.2113/48.2.123Leanne J. PyleChristopher R. Barnes
- Restricted accessPaleomagnetic age for Zn-Pb mineralization at Robb Lake, northeastern British ColumbiaBy M. T. Smethurst, D. F. Sangster, D. T. A. Symons and M. T. LewchukArticle | Published in 1999 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 47 (4)M. T. SmethurstD. F. SangsterD. T. A. SymonsM. T. Lewchuk
- Restricted accessSequence of diagenetic and mineralization events, Pine Point lead-zinc property, Northwest Territories, CanadaBy Wolfgang Krebs and Roger MacqueenArticle | Published in 1984 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 32 (4)Wolfgang KrebsRoger Macqueen
- Restricted accessGenesis of cupriferous quartz arenite cycles in the Grinnell Formation (Spokane equivalent), middle Proterozoic (Helikian) Belt-Purcell Supergroup, eastern Rocky Mountains, CanadaBy Jon A. Collins and Leigh SmithArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (4)Jon A. CollinsLeigh Smith
- Restricted accessThe Oldman River lead-zinc occurrence, southwestern AlbertaBy M. E. HolterArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (1)M. E. Holter