8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Role of Magmatic Sulfur in the Formation of Ore DepositsBy Adam C. Simon and Edward M. RipleyArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.16The Role of Magmatic Sulfur in the Formation of Ore Deposits ~~~Adam C. SimonEdward M. Ripley
- Restricted accessFluid-Fluid Interactions in Magmatic-Hydrothermal Ore FormationBy Christoph A. HeinrichArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 65 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.65.11Fluid-Fluid Interactions in Magmatic-Hydrothermal Ore Formation ~~~Christoph A. Heinrich
- Restricted accessSulfide Mineral Precipitation from Hydrothermal FluidsBy Mark H. Reed and James PalandriArticle | Published in 2006 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 61 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2006.61.11Sulfide Mineral Precipitation from Hydrothermal Fluids ~~~Mark H. ReedJames Palandri
- Restricted accessApplication of Thermochronology to Hydrothermal Ore DepositsBy Brent I. A. McInnes, Noreen J. Evans, Frank Q. Fu and Steve GarwinArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.18Application of Thermochronology to Hydrothermal Ore Deposits ~~~Brent I. A. McInnesNoreen J. EvansFrank Q. FuSteve Garwin
- Restricted accessUranium ore deposits; products of the radioactive EarthBy Jane A. Plant, Peter R. Simpson, Barry Smith and Brian F. WindleyArticle | Published in 1999 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 38 (1)Uranium ore deposits; products of the radioactive Earth ~~~Jane A. PlantPeter R. SimpsonBarry SmithBrian F. Windley
- Restricted accessTourmaline associations with hydrothermal ore depositsBy John F. SlackArticle | Published in 1996 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 33 (1)Tourmaline associations with hydrothermal ore deposits ~~~John F. Slack