149 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 149 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
149 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 149 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Role of Magmatic Sulfur in the Formation of Ore DepositsBy Adam C. Simon and Edward M. RipleyArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.16Adam C. SimonEdward M. Ripley
- Restricted accessFluid-Fluid Interactions in Magmatic-Hydrothermal Ore FormationBy Christoph A. HeinrichArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 65 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.65.11Christoph A. Heinrich
- Restricted accessPost-Early Cretaceous Mississippi Valley-type Zn-Pb Mineralization in the Bongara Area, Northern Peru: Fluid Evolution and Paleo Flow from Fluid Inclusion EvidenceBy N.I. Basuki and E.T.C. SpoonerArticle | Published in 2009 in Exploration and Mining Geology 18 (1-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.18.1-4.25N.I. BasukiE.T.C. Spooner
- Restricted accessDistribution of Gold in Hypogene Ore at the Ernest Henry Iron Oxide Copper-Gold Deposit, Cloncurry District, NW QueenslandBy A.R. Foster, P.J. Williams and C.G. RyanArticle | Published in 2007 in Exploration and Mining Geology 16 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.16.3-4.125A.R. FosterP.J. WilliamsC.G. Ryan
- Restricted accessThe Aubry Pegmatites: Exploration for Highly Evolved Lithium-Cesium-Tantalum Pegmatites in Northern OntarioBy P.M. DIMMELL and J.A. MORGANArticle | Published in 2005 in Exploration and Mining Geology 14 (1-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.14.1-4.45P.M. DIMMELLJ.A. MORGAN
- Restricted accessGold analysis; fire assaying and alternative methodsBy Eric L. Hoffman, John R. Clark and James R. YeagerArticle | Published in 1998 in Exploration and Mining Geology 7 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumEric L. HoffmanJohn R. ClarkJames R. Yeager
- Restricted accessGeochemical aspects of sheared zones as an indication of porphyry Cu-Mo-Au-Ag mineralization at Derehamzeh, Kerman, IranBy A. AftabiArticle | Published in 1997 in Exploration and Mining Geology 6 (3)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumA. Aftabi
- Restricted accessGold in SolutionBy Anthony E. Williams-Jones, Robert J. Bowell and Artashes A. MigdisovArticle | Published in 2009 in Elements 5 (5)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.5.5.281Anthony E. Williams-JonesRobert J. BowellArtashes A. Migdisov
- Restricted accessAlbitization at 1700 ± 2 Ma in the Sudbury – Wanapitei Lake area, Ontario: implications for deep-seated alkalic magmatism in the Southern provinceBy E. S. Schandl, M. P. Gorton and D. W. DavisArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-052
- Restricted accessHydrothermal zircon and baddeleyite in Val-d'Or Archean mesothermal gold deposits: characteristics, compositions, and fluid-inclusion properties, with implications fortiming of primary gold mineralizationBy Robert Kerrich and Robert KingArticle | Published in 1993 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 30 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e93-203