425 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 425 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
425 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 425 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMesozoic magmatism and timing of epigenetic Pb-Zn-Ag mineralization in the western Fortymile mining district, east-central Alaska: Zircon U-Pb geochronology, whole-rock geochemistry, and Pb isotopesBy Cynthia Dusel-Bacon, John N. Aleinikoff, Warren C. Day and James K. MortensenArticle | Published in 2015 in Geosphere 11 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES01092.1Cynthia Dusel-BaconU.S. Geological Survey, 346 Middlefield Road, MS 901, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAJohn N. AleinikoffU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, MS 963, Denver, Colorado 80225, USAWarren C. DayU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, MS 911, Denver, Colorado 80225, USAJames K. MortensenUniversity of British Columbia, 2020-2207 Main Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6T 1Z4, Canada
- Restricted accessPetrologic, tectonic, and metallogenic evolution of the Ancestral Cascades magmatic arc, Washington, Oregon, and northern CaliforniaBy Edward A. du Bray and David A. JohnArticle | Published in 2011 in Geosphere 7 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00669.1Edward A. du BrayDavid A. John
- Restricted accessNew insights on the evolution of the Lyon Mountain Granite and associated Kiruna-type magnetite-apatite deposits, Adirondack Mountains, New York StateBy Peter M. Valley, John M. Hanchar and Martin J. WhitehouseArticle | Published in 2011 in Geosphere 7 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00624.1Peter M. ValleyJohn M. HancharMartin J. Whitehouse
- Restricted accessSeafloor-hydrothermal Si-Fe-Mn exhalites in the Pecos greenstone belt, New Mexico, and the redox state of ca. 1720 Ma deep seawaterBy John F. Slack, Tor Grenne and Andrey BekkerArticle | Published in 2009 in Geosphere 5 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES00220.1John F. SlackTor GrenneAndrey Bekker
- Restricted accessHydrologic models of modern and fossil geothermal systems in the Great Basin: Genetic implications for epithermal Au-Ag and Carlin-type gold depositsBy Mark Person, Amlan Banerjee, Albert Hofstra, Donald Sweetkind and Yongli GaoArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00150.1Mark PersonAmlan BanerjeeAlbert HofstraDonald SweetkindYongli Gao
- Restricted accessAge and petrogenesis of volcanic and intrusive rocks in the Sulphur Spring Range, central Nevada: Comparisons with ore-associated Eocene magma systems in the Great BasinBy Elizabeth B. Ryskamp, Jeffrey T. Abbott, Eric H. Christiansen, Jeffrey D. Keith, Jeffrey D. Vervoort and David G. TingeyArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES00113.1Elizabeth B. RyskampJeffrey T. AbbottEric H. ChristiansenJeffrey D. KeithJeffrey D. VervoortDavid G. Tingey
- Restricted accessGeometry of the Neoproterozoic and Paleozoic rift margin of western Laurentia: Implications for mineral deposit settingsBy Karen LundArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00121.1Karen Lund
- Restricted accessTracking the Archean-Proterozoic suture zone in the northeastern Great Basin, Nevada and UtahBy Brian D. Rodriguez and Jackie M. WilliamsArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00120.1Brian D. RodriguezJackie M. Williams
- Restricted accessA prominent geophysical feature along the northern Nevada rift and its geologic implications, north-central NevadaBy D.A. Ponce and J.M.G. GlenArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GES00117.1D.A. PonceJ.M.G. Glen
- Restricted accessMagmatic and tectonic evolution of the Caetano caldera, north-central Nevada: A tilted, mid-Tertiary eruptive center and source of the Caetano TuffBy David A. John, Christopher D. Henry and Joseph P. ColganArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GES00116.1David A. JohnChristopher D. HenryJoseph P. Colgan