91 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 91 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
91 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 91 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPalaeomagnetic evidence for the age of the Cumbrian and Manx hematite ore deposits: implications for the origin of hematite mineralization at the margins of the East Irish Sea Basin, UKBy Stephen F. Crowley, John D. A. Piper, Turki Bamarouf and Andrew P. RobertsArticle | Published in 2014 in Journal of the Geological Society 171 (1)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2013-004Stephen F. CrowleyDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKJohn D. A. PiperDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKTurki BamaroufDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKPresent address: Saudi Aramco, Box 1874, Dhahran Street, Dhahran 31311, Saudi ArabiaAndrew P. RobertsDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UK
- Restricted accessContrasting styles of mineralization in the Chinese Altai and East Junggar, NW China: implications for the accretionary history of the southern AltaidsBy Bo Wan, Wenjiao Xiao, Lianchang Zhang, Brian F. Windley, Chunming Han and Cameron D. QuinnArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-021Bo WanWenjiao XiaoLianchang ZhangBrian F. WindleyChunming HanCameron D. Quinn
- Restricted accessTurbidite pathways, pore-fluid pressures and productivity in the Central Wales OrefieldBy David M.D. JamesArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-153David M.D. James
- Restricted accessOn the growth of colloform textures: a case study of sphalerite from the Galmoy ore body, IrelandBy Craig D. Barrie, Adrian J. Boyce, Alan P. Boyle, Patrick J. Williams, Kevin Blake, Jamie J. Wilkinson, Mike Lowther, Paul McDermott and David J. PriorArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-080Craig D. BarrieAdrian J. BoyceAlan P. BoylePatrick J. WilliamsKevin BlakeJamie J. WilkinsonMike LowtherPaul McDermottDavid J. Prior
- Restricted accessU–Pb age constraints on Variscan magmatism and Ni–Cu–PGE metallogeny in the Ossa–Morena Zone (SW Iberia)By I. Romeo, R. Lunar, R. Capote, C. Quesada, G.R. Dunning, R. Piña and L. OrtegaArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492005-065I. RomeoR. LunarR. CapoteC. QuesadaG.R. DunningR. PiñaL. Ortega
- Restricted accessDetecting hydrothermal graphite deposition during metamorphism and gold mineralizationBy Iain K. Pitcairn, Steve Roberts, Damon A. H. Teagle and Dave CrawArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-139Iain K. PitcairnSteve RobertsDamon A. H. TeagleDave Craw
- Restricted access40Ar/39Ar age constraints on ore deposition and cooling of the Bushveld Complex, South AfricaBy Sebastien Nomade, Paul R. Renne and Roland K.W. MerkleArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016764903-065Sebastien NomadePaul R. RenneRoland K.W. Merkle
- Restricted accessProvenance and geochemistry of sedimentary components in the Volcano-Sedimentary Complex, Iberian Pyrite Belt: discrimination between the sill–sediment-complex and volcanic-pile modelsBy C.A. Boulter, L.J. Hopkinson, M.G. Ineson and J.S. BrockwellArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-159C.A. BoulterL.J. HopkinsonM.G. InesonJ.S. Brockwell
- Restricted accessOre genesis age of the Tharsis Mining District (Iberian Pyrite Belt): a palynological approachBy FELIPE GONZÁLEZ, CARMEN MORENO, REINALDO SÁEZ and GEOFFREY CLAYTONArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764901-142FELIPE GONZÁLEZCARMEN MORENOREINALDO SÁEZGEOFFREY CLAYTON
- Restricted accessBiogenicity of gold- and silver-bearing siliceous sinters forming in hot (75°C) anaerobic spring-waters of Champagne Pool, Waiotapu, North Island, New ZealandBy BRIAN JONES, ROBIN W. RENAUT and MICHAEL R. ROSENArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764900-131BRIAN JONESROBIN W. RENAUTMICHAEL R. ROSEN