30 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 30 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
30 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 30 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMapping of alteration zones with seismic-amplitude data and well logs in the hard-rock environment of the Keefe Lake area, Athabasca Basin, CanadaBy Erno Takacs, Zoltan Hajnal, Bhaskar Pandit and Irvine R. AnnesleyArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050530.1Erno TakacsUniversity of Saskatchewan.Zoltan HajnalUniversity of Saskatchewan.Bhaskar PanditUniversity of Saskatchewan.Irvine R. AnnesleyUniversity of Saskatchewan.
- Restricted accessAnalysis and reprocessing of airborne gravity gradiometer data over the Strange Lake rare Earth deposit, Québec-LabradorBy Pierre Keating and Mark PilkingtonArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (8)DOI: 10.1190/tle32080940.1Pierre KeatingGeological Survey of CanadaMark PilkingtonGeological Survey of Canada
- Restricted access3D joint inversion of geophysical data with Gramian constraints: A case study from the Carrapateena IOCG deposit, South AustraliaBy Michael S. Zhdanov, Alexander V. Gribenko, Glenn A. Wilson and Charles FunkArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (11)DOI: 10.1190/tle31111382.1Michael S. ZhdanovUniversity of Utah and TechnoImagingAlexander V. GribenkoGlenn A. WilsonCharles Funk
- Restricted accessUnified geophysical and geological 3D Earth modelsBy Peter Lelièvre, Angela Carter-McAuslan, Colin Farquharson and Charles HurichArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3694900Peter LelièvreAngela Carter-McAuslanColin FarquharsonCharles Hurich
- Restricted accessInverting airborne geophysical data for mega-cell and giga-cell 3D Earth modelsBy Glenn A. Wilson, Leif H. Cox, Martin Čuma and Michael S. ZhdanovArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3694899Glenn A. WilsonLeif H. CoxMartin ČumaMichael S. Zhdanov
- Restricted accessUsing VLF-EM to delineate a fracture zone in basement granites for uranium explorationBy H. S. Rajaraman, V. Ramesh Babu, P. S. Dandele, S. J. Chavan, K. K. Achar and P. V. Ramesh BabuArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.3657076H. S. RajaramanV. Ramesh BabuP. S. DandeleS. J. ChavanK. K. AcharP. V. Ramesh Babu
- Restricted accessExploration geophysics of the Bushveld Complex in South AfricaBy Geoff CampbellArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3599148Geoff Campbell
- Restricted accessMultilevel aeromagnetic response curves over selected iron deposits and igneous rock typesBy Robert E. CampbellArticle | Published in 2009 in The Leading Edge 28 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.3249774Robert E. Campbell
- Restricted accessCinco de Mayo: A new silver, lead, and zinc discovery in northern MexicoBy Ken Robertson and Peter MegawArticle | Published in 2009 in The Leading Edge 28 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3148416Ken RobertsonPeter Megaw