8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessWhat lies beneath: geophysical mapping of a concealed Precambrian intrusive complex along the Iowa–Minnesota borderBy Benjamin J. Drenth, Raymond R. Anderson, Klaus J. Schulz, Joshua M. Feinberg, Val W. Chandler and William F. CannonArticle | Published in 2015 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 52 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2014-0178Benjamin J. DrenthCrustal Geophysics and Geochemistry Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Denver, CO.Raymond R. AndersonDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Iowa, Iowa Geological Survey, Iowa City, IA.Klaus J. SchulzEastern Mineral and Environmental Resource Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA.Joshua M. FeinbergInstitute for Rock Magnetism, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.Val W. ChandlerMinnesota Geological Survey, St. Paul, MN.William F. CannonEastern Mineral and Environmental Resource Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA.
- Restricted accessMaking faults run backwards: the Wilson Cycle and ore depositsBy Jeremy P. RichardsArticle | Published in 2014 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 51 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2013-0094Jeremy P. RichardsDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada.
- Restricted accessGeodynamic settings of mineral deposit systemsBy David I. Groves and Frank P. BierleinArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-065David I. GrovesFrank P. Bierlein
- Restricted accessPangaean megalineaments: geophysical indications for the existence of Laurentian counterparts of the 6000 km Trans-Saharan Tibesti Lineament, and implications for lithospheric tectonics and mineral depositsBy Sharad MasterArticle | Published in 2006 in South African Journal of Geology 109 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.109.4.503Sharad Master
- Restricted accessSpecial issue on the proceedings of the Plumes, plates and mineralisation '97 symposiumBy C. J. HattonArticle | Published in 1997 in South African Journal of Geology 100 (4)C. J. Hatton
- Restricted accessProceedings of Plumes, plates and mineralisation symposium; an introductionBy C. J. Hatton, S. A. de Waal and J. K. SchweitzerArticle | Published in 1997 in South African Journal of Geology 100 (4)C. J. HattonS. A. de WaalJ. K. Schweitzer
- Restricted accessArchean cratons, diamond and platinum: Evidence for coupled long-lived crust-mantle systemsBy David I. Groves, Susan E. Ho, Nicholas M.S. Rock, Mark E. Barley and Maureen T. MuggeridgeArticle | Published in 1987 in Geology 15 (9)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1987)15<801:ACDAPE>2.0.CO;2David I. GrovesSusan E. HoNicholas M.S. RockMark E. BarleyMaureen T. Muggeridge
- Restricted accessContinental crustals regimes as factors in the formation of sedimentary ore depositsBy J. V. WatsonArticle | Published in 1984 in Journal of the Geological Society 141 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.141.2.0215J. V. Watson