16 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 16 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
16 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 16 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTill sampling and geochemical analytical protocols used by the Geological Survey of CanadaBy M.B. McClenaghan, A. Plouffe, I. McMartin, J.E. Campbell, W.A. Spirito, R.C. Paulen, R.G. Garrett and G.E.M. HallArticle | Published in 2013 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/geochem2011-083M.B. McClenaghanGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaA. PlouffeGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaI. McMartinGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaJ.E. CampbellGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaW.A. SpiritoGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaR.C. PaulenGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaR.G. GarrettGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaG.E.M. HallGeological Survey Of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, CanadaConsultant, 110 Aaron Merrick Drive, Merrickville, Ontario, K0G 1N0, Canada
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of metabasalts and hydrothermal alteration zones associated with c. 3.45 Ga chert and barite deposits: implications for the geological setting of the Warrawoona Group, Pilbara Craton, AustraliaBy Martin J. Van Kranendonk and Franco PirajnoArticle | Published in 2004 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 4 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/04-205Martin J. Van KranendonkFranco Pirajno
- Restricted accessChemostat-controlled selective leaches of model soil phases – the hydrous manganese and iron oxides. Part 2: re-adsorption studiesBy Annette L. Nolan, Karlis Baltpurvins, Ian C. Hamilton and Geoffrey A. LawranceArticle | Published in 2003 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 3 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/03-015Annette L. NolanKarlis BaltpurvinsIan C. HamiltonGeoffrey A. Lawrance
- Restricted accessPLATINUM-GROUP MINERALS AND OTHER DETRITAL COMPONENTS IN THE KAROO-AGE SOMABULA GRAVELS, GWERU, ZIMBABWEBy Thomas Oberthür, Thorolf W. Weiser, Lothar Gast, Ronny Schoenberg and Donald W. DavisArticle | Published in 2002 in The Canadian Mineralogist 40 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.40.2.435Thomas OberthürThorolf W. WeiserLothar GastRonny SchoenbergDonald W. Davis
- Restricted accessVariations in F and Cl contents in apatites from magnetite-apatite ores in northern Chile, and their ore-genetic implicationsBy Peter J. Treloar and Howard ColleyArticle | Published in 1996 in Mineralogical Magazine 60 (2)Peter J. TreloarHoward Colley
- Restricted accessPhanerozoic analogues for carbonaceous matter in Witwatersrand ore depositsBy J. ParnellArticle | Published in 1996 in Economic Geology 91 (1)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.91.1.55J. Parnell
- Restricted accessData adaptive filters applied to geochemical soil sample surveysBy F. J. R. SybergArticle | Published in 1993 in Exploration and Mining Geology 2 (3)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumF. J. R. Syberg
- Restricted accessGeological Survey of Canada's contributions to understanding the composition of glacial sedimentsBy W. W. ShiltsArticle | Published in 1993 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 30 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e93-026
- Restricted accessSchorl-dravite-ferridravite tourmalines deposited by hydrothermal magmatic fluids during early evolution of the Larderello geothermal field, ItalyBy Giuseppe Cavarretta and Mariano PuxedduArticle | Published in 1990 in Economic Geology 85 (6)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.85.6.1236Giuseppe CavarrettaMariano Puxeddu
- Restricted accessFluid-inclusion evidence of basinal brines in Archean basement, Thunder Bay Pb–Zn–Ba district, Ontario, CanadaBy Frederick M. HaynesArticle | Published in 1988 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 25 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e88-177