86 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 86 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
86 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 86 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessWhat lies beneath: geophysical mapping of a concealed Precambrian intrusive complex along the Iowa–Minnesota borderBy Benjamin J. Drenth, Raymond R. Anderson, Klaus J. Schulz, Joshua M. Feinberg, Val W. Chandler and William F. CannonArticle | Published in 2015 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 52 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2014-0178Benjamin J. DrenthCrustal Geophysics and Geochemistry Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Denver, CO.Raymond R. AndersonDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Iowa, Iowa Geological Survey, Iowa City, IA.Klaus J. SchulzEastern Mineral and Environmental Resource Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA.Joshua M. FeinbergInstitute for Rock Magnetism, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.Val W. ChandlerMinnesota Geological Survey, St. Paul, MN.William F. CannonEastern Mineral and Environmental Resource Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA.
- Restricted accessSeismic Reflection for Hardrock Mineral Exploration: Lessons from Numerical ModelingBy Stewart Greenhalgh and Edgar ManukyanArticle | Published in 2013 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 18 (4)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG18.4.281Stewart GreenhalghInstitute of Geophysics, ETH Zurich, Sonneggstrasse 5, Zurich 8092 SwitzerlandEdgar ManukyanInstitute of Geophysics, ETH Zurich, Sonneggstrasse 5, Zurich 8092 Switzerland
- Restricted accessConstraining depth to basement for mineral exploration using microtremor: A demonstration study from remote inland AustraliaBy Nicholas R. A Smith, Anya M. Reading, Michael W. Asten and Charles W. FunkArticle | Published in 2013 in Geophysics 78 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0449.1Nicholas R. A SmithUniversity of Tasmania, School of Earth Sciences and CODES Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, Hobart, Australia and OZ Minerals Ltd., Melbourne, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com.Anya M. ReadingUniversity of Tasmania, School of Earth Sciences and CODES Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, Hobart, Australia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Michael W. AstenMonash University and Flagstaff GeoConsultants Pty. Ltd., Melbourne, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com.Charles W. FunkOZ Minerals Ltd., Melbourne, Australia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessAn improved and stable downward continuation of potential field data: The truncated Taylor series iterative downward continuation methodBy HengLei Zhang, Dhananjay Ravat and XiangYun HuArticle | Published in 2013 in Geophysics 78 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0463.1HengLei ZhangChina University of Geosciences, Institute of Geophysics and Geomatics, Wuhan, China. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Dhananjay RavatUniversity of Kentucky, Earth & Environmental Sciences, Lexington, Kentucky, USA. E-mail: email@example.com.XiangYun HuChina University of Geosciences, Institute of Geophysics and Geomatics, Wuhan, China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Restricted accessMinimum-structure borehole gravity inversion for mineral exploration: A synthetic modeling studyBy Craig R. W. Mosher and Colin G. FarquharsonArticle | Published in 2013 in Geophysics 78 (2)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0373.1Craig R. W. MosherFormerly Memorial University of Newfoundland, Department of Earth Sciences, St. John’s, Canada; presently Talisman Energy, Calgary, Canada. E-mail: CMOSHER@talisman-energy.com.Colin G. FarquharsonMemorial University of Newfoundland, Department of Earth Sciences, St. John's, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessPerformance of low-fold scalar migration for downhole seismic imaging of massive sulfide ore deposits at Norman West, Sudbury, CanadaBy Christof Mueller, Gilles Bellefleur, Erick Adam, Gervais Perron, Marko Mah and Dave SnyderArticle | Published in 2012 in Geophysics 77 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2011-0482.1Christof Mueller1GNS Science, Lower Hutt, New Zealand. E-mail: email@example.com.Gilles Bellefleur2Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.Erick Adam3Pétrolia, Rimouski, Québec, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Gervais Perron4Mira Geoscience Ltd., Westmount, Quebec, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com.Marko Mah5Waseca Energy Inc., Calgary, Alberta, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Dave Snyder2Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessInterpretation of 2D seismic profiles in complex geological terrains: Examples from the Flin Flon mining camp, CanadaBy D. J. White and M. MalinowskiArticle | Published in 2012 in Geophysics 77 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2011-0478.1D. J. White1Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com.M. Malinowski2Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Geophysics, Warsaw, Poland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessHow to make better use of physical properties in mineral exploration: The exploration site measurementBy Richard Smith, Mark Shore and Desmond RainsfordArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3694901Richard SmithMark ShoreDesmond Rainsford
- Restricted accessRobust mining geophysics exploration in MongoliaBy Uguumur Gotovsuren, Amartuvshin Sodnomdorj, Khuukhnee Batdorj, Dashnvam Nergui and Lawrence M. GochiocoArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3694897Uguumur GotovsurenAmartuvshin SodnomdorjKhuukhnee BatdorjDashnvam NerguiLawrence M. Gochioco
- Restricted accessEarly mining and mineral exploration geophysics in southern AfricaBy Johan de BeerArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.3663397Johan de Beer