6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMagnetite-apatite deposits of the Bafq district, Central Iran: apatite geochemistry and monazite geochronologyBy F. M. Torab and B. LehmannArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.3.347F. M. TorabB. Lehmann
- Restricted accessIron-rich and iron-poor prehnites from the Way Linggo epithermal Au-Ag deposit, southwest Sumatra, and the Heber geothermal field, CaliforniaBy R. S. Wheeler, P. R. L. Browne and K. A. RodgersArticle | Published in 2001 in Mineralogical Magazine 65 (3)R. S. WheelerP. R. L. BrowneK. A. Rodgers
- Restricted accessA corundum-quartz assemblage in altered volcanic rocks Bond Range, TasmaniaBy R. S. BottrillArticle | Published in 1998 in Mineralogical Magazine 62 (3)R. S. Bottrill
- Restricted accessVariations in F and Cl contents in apatites from magnetite-apatite ores in northern Chile, and their ore-genetic implicationsBy Peter J. Treloar and Howard ColleyArticle | Published in 1996 in Mineralogical Magazine 60 (2)Peter J. TreloarHoward Colley
- Restricted accessIsotopic (K-Ar and oxygen) constraints on the extent and importance of the Liassic hydrothermal activity in Western EuropeBy N. Clauer, H. Zwingmann and S. ChaudhuriArticle | Published in 1996 in Clay Minerals 31 (3)N. ClauerH. ZwingmannS. Chaudhuri
- Restricted accessClay minerals in the veins of the North Pennine Orefield, UKBy F. W. Smith and R. G. HardyArticle | Published in 1981 in Clay Minerals 16 (3)F. W. SmithR. G. Hardy