6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStructurally controlled hydrothermal dolomite reservoir facies: An overviewBy Graham R. Davies and Langhorne B. Smith Jr.Article | Published in 2006 in AAPG Bulletin 90 (11)DOI: 10.1306/05220605164Graham R. DaviesLanghorne B. Smith
- Restricted accessPaleohydrology of the Delaware Basin, Western Texas: Overpressure Development, Hydrocarbon Migration, and Ore GenesisBy Ming-Kuo Lee and Daphne D. WilliamsArticle | Published in 2000 in AAPG Bulletin 84 (7)DOI: 10.1306/A9673B80-1738-11D7-8645000102C1865DMing-Kuo LeeDaphne D. Williams
- Restricted accessSustainability and nonrenewable resourcesBy Peter J. CookArticle | Published in 1999 in Environmental Geosciences 6 (4)Peter J. Cook
- Restricted accessPrediction of fracture-induced permeability and fluid flow in the crust using experimental stress dataBy Peter Connolly and John CosgroveArticle | Published in 1999 in AAPG Bulletin 83 (5)Peter ConnollyJohn Cosgrove
- Restricted accessMesozoic and Cenozoic sedimentary history of South ChinaBy Sun Shu, Li Jilang, Chen Haihong, Peng Haipo, Kenneth J. Hsu and John W. SheltonArticle | Published in 1989 in AAPG Bulletin 73 (10)Sun ShuLi JilangChen HaihongPeng HaipoKenneth J. HsuJohn W. Shelton
- Restricted accessExploration for deep geopressured gas; Corsair Trend, offshore TexasBy H. A. Vogler and B. A. RobisonArticle | Published in 1987 in AAPG Bulletin 71 (7)H. A. VoglerB. A. Robison