29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSeismic Reflection for Hardrock Mineral Exploration: Lessons from Numerical ModelingBy Stewart Greenhalgh and Edgar ManukyanArticle | Published in 2013 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 18 (4)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG18.4.281Seismic Reflection for Hardrock Mineral Exploration: Lessons from Numerical Modeling ~~~Stewart GreenhalghInstitute of Geophysics, ETH Zurich, Sonneggstrasse 5, Zurich 8092 SwitzerlandEdgar ManukyanInstitute of Geophysics, ETH Zurich, Sonneggstrasse 5, Zurich 8092 Switzerland
- Restricted accessSustainability and nonrenewable resourcesBy Peter J. CookArticle | Published in 1999 in Environmental Geosciences 6 (4)Sustainability and nonrenewable resources ~~~Peter J. Cook
- Restricted accessResource development in today's environmental and political climateBy Erling A. BrostuenArticle | Published in 1997 in Environmental Geosciences 4 (1)Resource development in today's environmental and political climate ~~~Erling A. Brostuen
- Restricted accessU. S. Forest Service minerals program policyBy Melody R. Holm and Bruce RamseyArticle | Published in 1997 in Environmental Geosciences 4 (1)U. S. Forest Service minerals program policy ~~~Melody R. HolmBruce Ramsey
- Restricted accessGas migration studies at a disused mine to detect possible rock fracture patterns and the extent of underground workingsBy R. D. SibleyArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.01.04Gas migration studies at a disused mine to detect possible rock fracture patterns and the extent of underground workings ~~~R. D. Sibley
- Restricted accessThe validity of geologic projection; a case historyBy Ernest E. WahlstromArticle | Published in 1964 in Economic Geology 59 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.59.3.465The validity of geologic projection; a case history ~~~Ernest E. Wahlstrom
- Restricted accessCurricular and professional aspects of geological engineeringBy James Maxwell Neilson, A. K. Snelgrove and J. R. Van PeltArticle | Published in 1960 in Economic Geology 55 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.55.5.1048Curricular and professional aspects of geological engineering ~~~James Maxwell NeilsonA. K. SnelgroveJ. R. Van Pelt
- Restricted accessAn engineering study of glacial deposits at Steep Rock Lake, Ontario, CanadaBy Robert Ferguson Legget and Melville William BartleyArticle | Published in 1953 in Economic Geology 48 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.48.7.513An engineering study of glacial deposits at Steep Rock Lake, Ontario, Canada ~~~Robert Ferguson LeggetMelville William Bartley