30 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 30 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
30 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 30 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessHow to make better use of physical properties in mineral exploration: The exploration site measurementBy Richard Smith, Mark Shore and Desmond RainsfordArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3694901Richard SmithMark ShoreDesmond Rainsford
- Restricted accessRobust mining geophysics exploration in MongoliaBy Uguumur Gotovsuren, Amartuvshin Sodnomdorj, Khuukhnee Batdorj, Dashnvam Nergui and Lawrence M. GochiocoArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3694897Uguumur GotovsurenAmartuvshin SodnomdorjKhuukhnee BatdorjDashnvam NerguiLawrence M. Gochioco
- Restricted accessEarly mining and mineral exploration geophysics in southern AfricaBy Johan de BeerArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.3663397Johan de Beer
- Restricted accessApplication of seismic to mineral deposit exploration and evaluationBy M. A. S. GibsonArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3599147M. A. S. Gibson
- Restricted accessGeomechanics field characterization of Woodford Shale and Barnett Shale with advanced logging tools and nano-indentation on drill cuttingsBy Younane Abousleiman, Minh Tran, Son Hoang, J. Alberto Ortega and Franz-J. UlmArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3447787Younane AbousleimanMinh TranSon HoangJ. Alberto OrtegaFranz-J. Ulm
- Restricted accessExploration 07—A decennial review of mining geophysics 1997–2007By Ken WitherlyArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2831677Ken Witherly
- Restricted accessIntroduction to this special section—Mining GeophysicsBy Lawrence M. Gochioco and Rick MillerArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2831678Lawrence M. GochiocoRick Miller
- Restricted accessSynthetic model testing and distributed acquisition dc resistivity results over an unconformity uranium target from the Athabasca Basin, northern SaskatchewanBy Jean M. Legault, Don Carriere and Larry PetrieArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2831679Jean M. LegaultDon CarriereLarry Petrie
- Restricted accessConstrained inversion of geologic surfaces— pushing the boundariesBy Peter K. Fullagar, Glenn A. Pears and Bruce McMonniesArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2831686Peter K. FullagarGlenn A. PearsBruce McMonnies