58 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 58 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
58 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 58 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFluid flow and thermal histories for Cambrian–Ordovician platform deposits, New York: Evidence from fluid inclusion studiesBy Cian O'Reilly and John ParnellArticle | Published in 1999 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 111 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1999)111<1884:FFATHF>2.3.CO;2Cian O'ReillyJohn Parnell
- Restricted accessRegional study of mineral resources in Nevada: Insights from three-dimensional analysis of gravity and magnetic anomaliesBy RICHARD J. BLAKELY and ROBERT C. JACHENSArticle | Published in 1991 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 103 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1991)103<0795:RSOMRI>2.3.CO;2RICHARD J. BLAKELYROBERT C. JACHENS
- Restricted accessStrontium isotopic geochemistry of Mississippi Valley-type deposits, East Tennesse: Implications for age and source of mineralizing brinesBy STEPHEN E. KESLER, LOIS M. JONES and JOAQUIN RUIZArticle | Published in 1988 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 100 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1988)100<1300:SIGOMV>2.3.CO;2STEPHEN E. KESLERLOIS M. JONESJOAQUIN RUIZ
- Restricted accessCenozoic extension and tilting recorded in Upper Cretaceous and Tertiary rocks at the Hall molybdenum deposit, northern San Antonio Mountains, NevadaBy STEPHEN A. SHAVER and MICHAEL McWILLIAMSArticle | Published in 1987 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 99 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1987)99<341:CEATRI>2.0.CO;2STEPHEN A. SHAVERMICHAEL McWILLIAMS
- Restricted accessStudies of the Idaho black shale belt: Stratigraphy, depositional environment, and economic geology of the Permian Dollarhide FormationBy C. S. WAVRA, P. F. ISAACSON and W. E. HALLArticle | Published in 1986 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 97 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1986)97<1504:SOTIBS>2.0.CO;2C. S. WAVRAP. F. ISAACSONW. E. HALL
- Restricted accessPost-industrial society, mineral resources and supplies, public policy, geology and geologists, and some central questions: Address as Retiring President of the Geological Society of America, Toronto, Canada, October 1978By PETER T. FLAWNArticle | Published in 1979 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 90 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1979)90<232:PSMRAS>2.0.CO;2PETER T. FLAWN
- Restricted accessWorld's view — from Alph to Zipf: Address as Retiring President of the Geological Society of America, Denver, Colorado, November 1976By R. E. FOLINSBEEArticle | Published in 1977 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 88 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1977)88<897:WVFATZ>2.0.CO;2R. E. FOLINSBEE
- Restricted accessA Re-examination of the Regional Distribution of the Late Cenozoic Ore Deposits in the East Japan ArcBy SHUNSO ISHIHARA, TOSHIO IGARASHI and CHIKAO NISHIWAKIArticle | Published in 1975 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 86 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1975)86<292:AROTRD>2.0.CO;2SHUNSO ISHIHARATOSHIO IGARASHICHIKAO NISHIWAKI
- Restricted accessSalt in the Eastern Cordillera of ColombiaBy GUILLERMO L UJUETAArticle | Published in 1969 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 80 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1969)80[2317:SITECO]2.0.CO;2GUILLERMO L UJUETA