96 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 96 for .
96 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 96 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPedogenic alteration of illite in subtropical ChinaBy W. Han, H. L. Hong, K. Yin, G. J. Churchman, Z. H. Li and T. ChenEdited by George ChristidisArticle | Published in 2014 in Clay Minerals 49 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2014.049.3.03W. HanFaculty of Earth Sciences, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, Hubei, 430074, ChinaH. L. HongFaculty of Earth Sciences, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, Hubei, 430074, China Key Laboratory of Geobiology and Environmental Geology, the Ministry of Education, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, Hubei, 430074, ChinaK. YinFaculty of Earth Sciences, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, Hubei, 430074, ChinaG. J. ChurchmanSchool of Agriculture, Food and Wine, The University of Adelaide, 5005 AustraliaZ. H. LiGeosciences Department, University of Wisconsin – Parkside, Kenosha, WI 53141-2000, USAT. ChenInstitute of Gemology, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan 430074, ChinaGeorge Christidis
- Restricted accessFormation of hydroxy-interlayer vermiculite (HIV) in rhizosphere soils under German camomile cultivation and manure applicationBy Z. Mosleh, M. H. Salehi, M. Rafieiolhossaini and A. MehnatkeshEdited by George ChristidisArticle | Published in 2014 in Clay Minerals 49 (1)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2014.049.1.06Z. MoslehSoil Science Dept., College of Agriculture, Shahrekord University, Shahrekord, IranM. H. SalehiSoil Science Dept., College of Agriculture, Shahrekord University, Shahrekord, IranM. RafieiolhossainiAssistant Prof., Department of Agronomy, College of Agriculture, Shahrekord University, Shahrekord, IranA. MehnatkeshFaculty Memberof Agricultural and Natural Resources Research Center, Shahrekord, IranGeorge Christidis
- Restricted accessEffect of heating vermiculites on extractability of phosphorus and some essential plant micronutrientsBy E. M. M. Marwa, A. A. Meharg and C. M. RiceEdited by John AdamsArticle | Published in 2012 in Clay Minerals 47 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2012.047.3.07E. M. M. Marwa1 Department of Plant and Soil Science, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom2 Department of Geology and Petroleum Geology, University of Aberdeen, UKA. A. Meharg1 Department of Plant and Soil Science, University of Aberdeen, United KingdomC. M. Rice2 Department of Geology and Petroleum Geology, University of Aberdeen, UKJohn Adams
- Restricted accessModelling pedogenization of zeolitized tuff: effects of water and phenolic substances on weathering rates of the Campanian Ignimbrite (yellow facies)By E. Grilli, A. Colella, E. Coppola, A. Langella and A. BuondonnoArticle | Published in 2011 in Clay Minerals 46 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2011.046.2.311E. GrilliA. ColellaE. CoppolaA. LangellaA. Buondonno
- Restricted accessMineralogical characteristics and related surface charge fluctuations of some selected soils of temperate regions of northern IranBy S. Mahboob Sharami, A. Forghani, A. Akbarzadeh and H. RamezanpourArticle | Published in 2010 in Clay Minerals 45 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2010.045.3.327S. Mahboob SharamiA. ForghaniA. AkbarzadehH. Ramezanpour
- Restricted accessRed soils developed from Quaternary deposits on the Linkuo terrace, northern TaiwanBy Ping Hua Shao, Kai-Shuan Shea, Ming Kuang Wang, Yen Hong Shau, Kai Yin Chiang and Tsung Ming TsaoArticle | Published in 2010 in Clay Minerals 45 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2010.045.3.371Ping Hua ShaoKai-Shuan SheaMing Kuang WangYen Hong ShauKai Yin ChiangTsung Ming Tsao
- Restricted accessSpatial relationship between clay content and geophysical dataBy D. De Benedetto, A. Castrignanò, D. Sollitto and F. ModugnoArticle | Published in 2010 in Clay Minerals 45 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2010.045.2.197D. De BenedettoA. CastrignanòD. SollittoF. Modugno
- Restricted accessDetermination of soil aggregate disintegration dynamics using laser diffractionBy A. Bieganowski, M. Ryżak and B. Witkowska-WalczakArticle | Published in 2010 in Clay Minerals 45 (1)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2010.045.1.23A. BieganowskiM. RyżakB. Witkowska-Walczak
- Restricted accessComparison of the mineralogical effects of an experimental forest fire on a goethite/ferrihydrite soil with a topsoil that contains hematite, maghemite and goethiteBy P. Nørnberg, A. L. Vendelboe, H. P. Gunnlaugsson, J. P. Merrison, K. Finster and S. K JensenArticle | Published in 2009 in Clay Minerals 44 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2009.044.2.239P. NørnbergA. L. VendelboeH. P. GunnlaugssonJ. P. MerrisonK. FinsterS. K Jensen
- Restricted accessWeathering microenvironments on feldspar surfaces: implications for understanding fluid-mineral reactions in soilsBy M. R. Lee, D. J. Brown, M. E. Hodson, M. MacKenzie and C. L. SmithArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (6)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.6.1319M. R. LeeD. J. BrownM. E. HodsonM. MacKenzieC. L. Smith