6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessApproaches to Modeling Weathered RegolithBy Susan L. Brantley and Art F. WhiteArticle | Published in 2009 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 70 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2009.70.10Approaches to Modeling Weathered Regolith ~~~Susan L. BrantleyArt F. White
- Restricted accessNanoparticles in the Soil EnvironmentBy Benny K. G. Theng and Guodong YuanArticle | Published in 2008 in Elements 4 (6)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.4.6.395Nanoparticles in the Soil Environment ~~~Benny K. G. ThengGuodong Yuan
- Restricted accessContributions from Earth's Atmosphere to SoilBy Louis A. Derry and Oliver A. ChadwickArticle | Published in 2007 in Elements 3 (5)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.3.5.333Contributions from Earth's Atmosphere to Soil ~~~Louis A. DerryOliver A. Chadwick
- Restricted accessDissolution of radiation-damaged zircon in lateritic soilsBy Simon Delattre, Satoshi Utsunomiya, Rodney C. Ewing, Jean-Loup Boeglin, Jean-Jacques Braun, Etienne Balan and Georges CalasArticle | Published in 2007 in American Mineralogist 92 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am.2007.2514Dissolution of radiation-damaged zircon in lateritic soils ~~~Simon DelattreSatoshi UtsunomiyaRodney C. EwingJean-Loup BoeglinJean-Jacques BraunEtienne BalanGeorges Calas
- Restricted accessZeolites in Soil EnvironmentsBy Douglas W. Ming and Janis L. BoettingerArticle | Published in 2001 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 45 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2001.45.11Zeolites in Soil Environments ~~~Douglas W. MingJanis L. Boettinger
- Restricted accessChemical weathering rates of silicate minerals in soilsBy Art F. WhiteArticle | Published in 1995 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 31 (1)Chemical weathering rates of silicate minerals in soils ~~~Art F. White