74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA geophysical strategy for measuring the thickness of the critical zone developed over basalt lavasBy Johnathan R. Yaede, John H. McBride, Stephen T. Nelson, Choon B. Park, Joshua A. Flores, Stephen J. Turnbull, David G. Tingey, Rae T. Jacobsen, Corey D. Dong and Nicole L. GardnerArticle | Published in 2015 in Geosphere 11 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES01142.1Johnathan R. YaedeDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USAJohn H. McBrideDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USAStephen T. NelsonDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USAChoon B. ParkPark Seismic LLC, Shelton, Connecticut 06484, USAJoshua A. FloresDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USAStephen J. TurnbullCoastal and Hydraulic Laboratory Engineer and Research and Development Center at Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180, USADavid G. TingeyDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USARae T. JacobsenDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USACorey D. DongDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USANicole L. GardnerDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USA
- Restricted accessSoil memory in mineral surface coatings: Environmental processes recorded at the nanoscaleBy Michael Schindler and Michael F. Hochella Jr.Article | Published in 2015 in Geology 43 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G36577.1Michael SchindlerDepartment of Earth Sciences, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2C6, CanadaMichael F. HochellaDepartment of Geosciences, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061, USA
- Restricted accessCoupling meteoric 10Be with pedogenic losses of 9Be to improve soil residence time estimates on an ancient North American interfluveBy Allan R. Bacon, Daniel deB. Richter, Paul R. Bierman and Dylan H. RoodArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G33449.1Allan R. Bacon1University Program in Ecology, and Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, Box 90328, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USADaniel deB. Richter1University Program in Ecology, and Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, Box 90328, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USAPaul R. Bierman2Department of Geology and School of Natural Resources, University of Vermont, 180 Colchester Avenue, Burlington, Vermont 05405, USADylan H. Rood3Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre (SUERC), East Kilbride G75 0QF, UK4Earth Research Institute, University of California–Santa Barbara, 6832 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, California 93106, USA
- Restricted accessTesting competing hypotheses for soil magnetic susceptibility using a new chemical kinetic modelBy John F. Boyle, John A. Dearing, Antony Blundell and Jacqueline A. HannamArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G31514.1John F. BoyleJohn A. DearingAntony BlundellJacqueline A. Hannam
- Restricted accessNew weathering index improves paleorainfall estimates from VertisolsBy L.C. Nordt and S.D. DrieseArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G30689.1L.C. NordtS.D. Driese
- Restricted accessPlant-driven fungal weathering: Early stages of mineral alteration at the nanometer scaleBy Steeve Bonneville, Mark M. Smits, Andrew Brown, John Harrington, Jonathan R. Leake, Rik Brydson and Liane G. BenningArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G25699A.1Steeve BonnevilleMark M. SmitsAndrew BrownJohn HarringtonJonathan R. LeakeRik BrydsonLiane G. Benning
- Restricted accessEarthworms produce granules of intricately zoned calciteBy Martin R. Lee, Mark E. Hodson and Graham LangworthyArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G25106A.1Martin R. LeeMark E. HodsonGraham Langworthy
- Restricted accessLarge near-surface nitrate pools in soils capped by desert pavement in the Mojave Desert, CaliforniaBy Robert C. Graham, Daniel R. Hirmas, Yvonne A. Wood and Christopher AmrheinArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G24343A.1Robert C. GrahamDaniel R. HirmasYvonne A. WoodChristopher Amrhein
- Restricted accessDiscrepancy between mineral residence time and soil age: Implications for the interpretation of chemical weathering ratesBy Kyungsoo Yoo and Simon Marius MuddArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (1)DOI: 10.1130/G24285A.1Kyungsoo YooSimon Marius Mudd
- Restricted accessShort-term soil mixing quantified with fallout radionuclidesBy James M. Kaste, Arjun M. Heimsath and Benjamin C. BostickArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G23355A.1James M. KasteArjun M. HeimsathBenjamin C. Bostick