6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessQuantitative micro-porosity and orientation analysis in soils and sedimentsBy N. K. TOVEY and M. W. HOUNSLOWArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.1.0119N. K. TOVEYM. W. HOUNSLOW
- Restricted accessVolcanically influenced calcareous palaeosols from the Miocene Kiahera Formation, Rusinga Island, KenyaBy E. A. BESTLAND and G. J. RETALLACKArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.2.0293E. A. BESTLANDG. J. RETALLACK
- Restricted accessTowards more detailed methods for quantifying the acid susceptibility of rocks and soilsBy D. G. KINNIBURGHArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0679D. G. KINNIBURGH
- Restricted accessWeathering rates of gneiss and depletion of exchangeable cations in soils under environmental acidificationBy T. PACESArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0673T. PACES
- Restricted accessNutrient and proton budgets in four soil-vegetation systems underlain by Pleistocene alluvial depositsBy N. VAN BREEMEN, P. H. B. DE VISSER and J. J. M. VAN GRINSVENArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0659N. VAN BREEMENP. H. B. DE VISSERJ. J. M. VAN GRINSVEN