11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTwo-dimensional shallow soil profiling using time-domain waveform inversionBy Mohamed Amrouche and Hiroaki YamanakaArticle | Published in 2015 in Geophysics 80 (1)DOI: 10.1190/geo2014-0027.1Mohamed AmroucheTokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Yokohama, Japan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.Hiroaki YamanakaTokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Yokohama, Japan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Restricted accessDigital soil mapping of compositional particle-size fractions using proximal and remotely sensed ancillary dataBy S. Buchanan, J. Triantafilis, I. O. A. Odeh and R. SubansingheArticle | Published in 2012 in Geophysics 77 (4)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0053.1S. BuchananThe University of New South Wales, School of Biological, Earth, and Environmental Sciences, Australia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.J. TriantafilisThe University of New South Wales, School of Biological, Earth, and Environmental Sciences, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com.I. O. A. OdehThe University of Sydney, Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, Australia.R. SubansingheFisheries and Forestry Canberra, Department of Agriculture, Australia.
- Restricted accessDetection of subsurface soil cracks by vertical anisotropy profiles of apparent electrical resistivityBy Anna K. Greve, R. Ian Acworth and Bryce F.J. KellyArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.3474590Anna K. GreveR. Ian AcworthBryce F.J. Kelly
- Restricted accessComplex permittivity and clay mineralogy of grain-size fractions in a wet silt soilBy Steven Arcone, Steven Grant, Ginger Boitnott and Benjamin BostickArticle | Published in 2008 in Geophysics 73 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2890776Steven ArconeSteven GrantGinger BoitnottBenjamin Bostick
- Restricted accessMultilayer ground-penetrating radar guided waves in shallow soil layers for estimating soil water contentBy Claudio Strobbia and Giorgio CassianiArticle | Published in 2007 in Geophysics 72 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.2716374Claudio StrobbiaGiorgio Cassiani
- Restricted accessIncorporating mechanisms of fluid pressure relaxation into inclusion-based models of elastic wave velocitiesBy S. Richard Taylor and Rosemary J. KnightArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1598110S. Richard TaylorRosemary J. Knight
- Restricted accessFrequency analysis of time-domain reflectometry (TDR) with application to dielectric spectroscopy of soil constituentsBy Richard Friel and Dani OrArticle | Published in 1999 in Geophysics 64 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444580Richard FrielAmerican Microsystems, Logan, UT, United StatesDani OrUtah State University, United States
- Restricted accessSimulation of ground-penetrating radar waves in a 2-D soil modelBy David A. Casper and K. J. Samuel KungArticle | Published in 1996 in Geophysics 61 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444025David A. CasperUniversity of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Soil Science, Madison, WI, United StatesK. J. Samuel KungUniversity of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Soil Science, Madison, WI, United States
- Restricted accessThermal measurement of soils using a multineedle probe with a pulsed-point sourceBy T. H. LarsonArticle | Published in 1988 in Geophysics 53 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442461T. H. LarsonIIIinois Department of Energy and Natural Resources, State Geological Survey DIVISIon, Natural Resources Building, 615 E. Peabody Dove, Champaign, IL 61820.
- Restricted accessDigital classification of contact metamorphic rocks in Extremadura, Spain using Landsat thematic mapper dataBy Lawrence C. Rowan, Carmen Anton-Pacheco, David W. Brickey, Marguerite J. Kingston, Alba Payas, Norma Vergo and James K. CrowleyArticle | Published in 1987 in Geophysics 52 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442359Lawrence C. RowanCarmen Anton-PachecoDavid W. BrickeyMarguerite J. KingstonAlba PayasNorma VergoJames K. Crowley