929 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 929 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
929 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 929 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA further examination of the nature of dispersive soils in Natal, South AfricaBy F. G. Bell and D. J. H. WalkerArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (3)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.3.187F. G. BellD. J. H. Walker
- Restricted accessDispersive soils: a review from a South African perspectiveBy F. G. Bell and R. R. MaudArticle | Published in 1994 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 27 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1994.027.P3.02F. G. BellR. R. Maud
- Restricted accessSoil structures preserved in carbonate concretions in loessBy J. A. LeachArticle | Published in 1974 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 7 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1974.007.03.04J. A. Leach
- Restricted accessEngineering aspects of periglacial features in BritainBy Ian Elliot Higginbottom and Peter George FookesArticle | Published in 1970 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 3 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1970.003.02.02Ian Elliot HigginbottomPeter George Fookes
- Restricted accessThe mineralogy of tropical weathering illustrated by some west Malaysian soilsBy Graham West and Michael John DumbletonArticle | Published in 1970 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 3 (1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1970.003.01.02Graham WestMichael John Dumbleton
- Restricted accessPhoto-interpretation of boulder clay areas as an aid to engineering geological studiesBy John Wakelin NormanArticle | Published in 1969 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 2 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1969.002.02.04John Wakelin Norman
- Restricted accessQuantitative micro-porosity and orientation analysis in soils and sedimentsBy N. K. TOVEY and M. W. HOUNSLOWArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.1.0119N. K. TOVEYM. W. HOUNSLOW
- Restricted accessVolcanically influenced calcareous palaeosols from the Miocene Kiahera Formation, Rusinga Island, KenyaBy E. A. BESTLAND and G. J. RETALLACKArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.2.0293E. A. BESTLANDG. J. RETALLACK
- Restricted accessTowards more detailed methods for quantifying the acid susceptibility of rocks and soilsBy D. G. KINNIBURGHArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0679D. G. KINNIBURGH