8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSignificance of Pleistocene deposits in the groundwater resources of IllinoisBy John Webster FosterArticle | Published in 1953 in Economic Geology 48 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.48.7.568John Webster Foster
- Restricted accessAn engineering study of glacial deposits at Steep Rock Lake, Ontario, CanadaBy Robert Ferguson Legget and Melville William BartleyArticle | Published in 1953 in Economic Geology 48 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.48.7.513Robert Ferguson LeggetMelville William Bartley
- Restricted accessGeology and ground water of the Azapa valley, province of tarapaca, ChileBy George C. TaylorArticle | Published in 1949 in Economic Geology 44 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.44.1.40George C. Taylor
- Restricted accessGeothermal gradients, recent climatic changes, and rate of sulfide oxidation in the San Manuel District, ArizonaBy Thomas Seward LoveringArticle | Published in 1948 in Economic Geology 43 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.43.1.1Thomas Seward Lovering
- Restricted accessAn engineering study of glacial drift for an earth dam, near Fergus, OntarioBy Robert Ferguson LeggetArticle | Published in 1942 in Economic Geology 37 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.37.7.531Robert Ferguson Legget
- Restricted accessRecent geologic studies on Long Island with respect to ground-water suppliesBy David Grosh Thompson, Francis Gerritt Wells and Horace Richard BlankArticle | Published in 1937 in Economic Geology 32 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.32.4.451David Grosh ThompsonFrancis Gerritt WellsHorace Richard Blank
- Restricted accessThe veins of Cobalt, Ontario (discussion) [glacial conditions in Ontario]By Alfred Russell WhitmanArticle | Published in 1921 in Economic Geology 16 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.16.8.558Alfred Russell Whitman