17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDating Disappearing Ice with Cosmogenic NuclidesBy Susan Ivy-Ochs and Jason P. BrinerArticle | Published in 2014 in Elements 10 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.10.5.351Susan Ivy-OchsLaboratory of Ion Beam Physics, ETH, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland, and Department of Geography, University of Zurich, 8057 Zurich, SwitzerlandE-mail: email@example.comJason P. BrinerDepartment of Geology, State University of New York at BuffaloBuffalo, NY 14260, USAE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessTime Constraints and Tie-Points in the Quaternary PeriodBy David A. Richards and Morten B. AndersenArticle | Published in 2013 in Elements 9 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.9.1.45David A. RichardsBristol Isotope Group, School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1SS, UKE-mail: email@example.comMorten B. AndersenBristol Isotope Group, School of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1RJ, UK
- Restricted accessSupplementary Cementitious MaterialsBy Ruben Snellings, Gilles Mertens and Jan ElsenArticle | Published in 2012 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 74 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2012.74.6Ruben SnellingsGilles MertensJan Elsen
- Restricted accessSulfur Degassing From Volcanoes: Source Conditions, Surveillance, Plume Chemistry and Earth System ImpactsBy Clive Oppenheimer, Bruno Scaillet and Robert S. MartinArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.13Clive OppenheimerBruno ScailletRobert S. Martin
- Restricted accessRain and Dust: Magnetic Records of Climate and PollutionBy Barbara A. MaherArticle | Published in 2009 in Elements 5 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.5.4.229Barbara A. Maher
- Restricted accessOrigins of Mount St. Helens cataclasites: Experimental insightsBy Lori A. Kennedy, James K. Russell and Edward NellesArticle | Published in 2009 in American Mineralogist 94 (7)DOI: 10.2138/am.2009.3129Lori A. KennedyJames K. RussellEdward Nelles
- Restricted access(Potentially) Frequently Asked Questions About Supervolcanoes and SupereruptionsBy Calvin Miller, David Wark, Steve Self, Steve Blake and Dave JohnCalvin MillerDavid WarkSteve SelfSteve BlakeDave John