36 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 36 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
36 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 36 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPaleosalinity history of middle Holocene lagoonal and lacustrine deposits in the Enriquillo Valley, Dominican Republic based on pore morphometrics and isotope geochemistry of ostracodaBy Pamela Medley, Neil E. Tibert, William P. Patterson, H. Allen Curran, Lisa Greer and Jean-Paul ColinArticle | Published in 2007 in Micropaleontology 53 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsmicropal.53.5.409Pamela MedleyNeil E. TibertWilliam P. PattersonH. Allen CurranLisa GreerJean-Paul Colin
- Restricted accessMid-Pleistocene extinction of bathyal benthic foraminifera in the Caribbean SeaBy Bruce W. Hayward, Shungo Kawagata, Hugh R. Grenfell, Andre W. Droxler and Michelle ShearerArticle | Published in 2006 in Micropaleontology 52 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsmicropal.52.3.245Bruce W. HaywardShungo KawagataHugh R. GrenfellAndre W. DroxlerMichelle Shearer
- Restricted accessBenthic foraminifera from a relict flood tidal delta along the Virginia/North Carolina Outer BanksBy Marci M. Robinson and Randolph A. McBrideArticle | Published in 2006 in Micropaleontology 52 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsmicropal.52.1.67Marci M. RobinsonRandolph A. McBride
- Restricted accessRapid reconstruction of paleoenvironmental features using a new multiplatform programBy Roberto Therón, Didier Paillard, Elsa Cortijo, José-Abel Flores, María Vaquero, Francisco Javier Sierro and Claire WaelbroeckArticle | Published in 2004 in Micropaleontology 50 (4)DOI: 10.2113/50.4.391Roberto TherónDidier PaillardElsa CortijoJosé-Abel FloresMaría VaqueroFrancisco Javier SierroClaire Waelbroeck
- Restricted accessCalcareous dinoflagellates from a northwestern Pacific sediment trap and their paleoceanographic implicationsBy Yoshihiro Tanimura and Chieko ShimadaArticle | Published in 2004 in Micropaleontology 50 (4)DOI: 10.2113/50.4.343Yoshihiro TanimuraChieko Shimada
- Restricted accessCorroboration of Sangamonian age of artifacts from the Valsequillo region, Puebla, Mexico by means of diatom biostratigraphyBy Sam L. VanLandinghamArticle | Published in 2004 in Micropaleontology 50 (4)DOI: 10.2113/50.4.313Sam L. VanLandingham
- Restricted accessMorphometry of Coccolithus pelagicus s.l. (Coccolithophore, Haptophyta) from offshore Portugal, during the last 200 kyr.By Aurea Parente, Mario Cachão, Karl-Heinz Baumann, Lucia de Abreu and Jorge FerreiraArticle | Published in 2004 in Micropaleontology 50 (Suppl 1)DOI: 10.2113/50.Suppl_1.107Aurea ParenteMario CachãoKarl-Heinz BaumannLucia de AbreuJorge Ferreira
- Restricted accessBenthic foraminiferal associations from Upper Quaternary deposits of southeastern Po Plain, ItalyBy Flavia FioriniArticle | Published in 2004 in Micropaleontology 50 (1)DOI: 10.2113/50.1.45Flavia Fiorini
- Restricted accessA revision of some larger foraminifer of the Miocene of southeast KalimantanBy Marcelle K. BouDagher-Fadel and Moyra WilsonArticle | Published in 2000 in Micropaleontology 46 (2)DOI: 10.2113/46.2.153Marcelle K. BouDagher-FadelMoyra Wilson
- Restricted accessSpatial and temporal distribution of Foraminifera in sediments off the central west coast of India and use of their test morphologies for the reconstruction of paleomonsoonal precipitationBy Rajiv Nigam and Neloy KhareRajiv NigamNeloy Khare