2,548 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,548 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
2,548 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,548 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLow-temperature thermochronologic signature of range-divide migration and breaching in the North CascadesBy Thibaud Simon-Labric, Gilles Y. Brocard, Christian Teyssier, Peter A. van der Beek, Peter W. Reiners, David L. Shuster, Kendra E. Murray and Donna L. WhitneyArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L382.1Thibaud Simon-LabricInstitute of Earth Surface Dynamics, University of Lausanne, CH-1015 Lausanne, SwitzerlandISTerre, Université Grenoble-Alpes, F-38000 Grenoble, FranceGilles Y. BrocardDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USAChristian TeyssierDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USAPeter A. van der BeekISTerre, Université Grenoble-Alpes, F-38000 Grenoble, FrancePeter W. ReinersDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USADavid L. ShusterDepartment of Earth and Planetary Science, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, USABerkeley Geochronology Center, 2455 Ridge Road, Berkeley, California 94707, USAKendra E. MurrayDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USADonna L. WhitneyDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
- Restricted accessTemporal variations in Holocene slip rate along the central Garlock fault, Pilot Knob Valley, CaliforniaBy William M. Rittase, Eric Kirby, Eric McDonald, J. Douglas Walker, John Gosse, Joel Q.G. Spencer and A.J. HerrsArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L286.1William M. RittaseUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Apache Corporation, Houston, Texas 77056, USAEric KirbyPennsylvania State University, Department Of Geosciences, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Oregon State University, College Of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USAEric McDonaldDesert Research Institute, Reno, Nevada 89512, USAJ. Douglas WalkerUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAJohn GosseDalhousie University, Department Of Earth Sciences, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaJoel Q.G. SpencerKansas State University, Department Of Geology, Manhattan, Kansas 66506, UsaA.J. HerrsUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Marathon Oil Corporation, Houston, Texas 77056, USA
- Restricted accessQuaternary extension in the Rio Grande rift at elevated strain rates recorded in travertine deposits, central New MexicoBy Jason W. Ricketts, Karl E. Karlstrom, Alexandra Priewisch, Laura J. Crossey, Victor J. Polyak and Yemane AsmeromArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L278.1Jason W. RickettsDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USAKarl E. KarlstromDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USAAlexandra PriewischDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USALaura J. CrosseyVictor J. PolyakYemane Asmerom
- Restricted accessPaleomagnetism of the Quaternary Bandelier Tuff: Implications for the tectonic evolution of the Española Basin, Rio Grande riftBy Aviva J. Sussman, Claudia J. Lewis, Stephanie N. Mason, John W. Geissman, Emily Schultz-Fellenz, Belen Oliva-Urcia and Jamie GardnerArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L128.1Aviva J. SussmanClaudia J. LewisStephanie N. MasonJohn W. GeissmanEmily Schultz-FellenzBelen Oliva-UrciaJamie Gardner
- Restricted accessPaleoseismologic evidence for the relatively regular recurrence of infrequent, large-magnitude earthquakes on the eastern North Anatolian fault at Yaylabeli, TurkeyBy Özgür Kozacı, James F. Dolan, Önder Yönlü and Ross D. HartlebArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L118.1Özgür KozacıJames F. DolanÖnder YönlüRoss D. Hartleb
- Restricted accessLate Quaternary slip rate on the Kern Canyon fault at Soda Spring, Tulare County, CaliforniaBy Colin B. Amos, Keith I. Kelson, Dylan H. Rood, David T. Simpson and Ronn S. RoseArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L100.1Colin B. AmosKeith I. KelsonDylan H. RoodDavid T. SimpsonRonn S. Rose
- Restricted accessPaleoseismologic evidence for multiple Holocene earthquakes on the Calico fault: Implications for earthquake clustering in the Eastern California shear zoneBy Plamen N. Ganev, James F. Dolan, Kimberly Blisniuk, Mike Oskin and Lewis A. OwenArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L82.1Plamen N. GanevJames F. DolanKimberly BlisniukMike OskinLewis A. Owen
- Restricted accessQuantifying rock uplift rates using channel steepness and cosmogenic nuclide–determined erosion rates: Examples from northern and southern ItalyBy Andrew J. Cyr, Darryl E. Granger, Valerio Olivetti and Paola MolinArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L96.1Andrew J. CyrDarryl E. GrangerValerio OlivettiPaola Molin
- Restricted accessRevised slip rates for the Alpine fault at Inchbonnie: Implications for plate boundary kinematics of South Island, New ZealandBy R.M. Langridge, P. Villamor, R. Basili, P. Almond, J.J. Martinez-Diaz and C. CanoraArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L88.1R.M. LangridgeP. VillamorR. BasiliP. AlmondJ.J. Martinez-DiazC. Canora
- Restricted accessLate Holocene surface ruptures on the southern Wairarapa fault, New Zealand: Link between earthquakes and the uplifting of beach ridges on a rocky coastBy T.A. Little, R. Van Dissen, E. Schermer and R. CarneArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L7.1T.A. LittleR. Van DissenE. SchermerR. Carne