69 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 69 for .
69 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 69 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional paleomorphologic reconstruction and turbidite distribution prediction revealing a Pleistocene confined basin system in the northeast Nankai Trough areaBy Kosuke Egawa, Toshiko Furukawa, Tatsuo Saeki, Kiyofumi Suzuki and Hideo NaritaArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (5)DOI: 10.1306/10161212014Kosuke EgawaMethane Hydrate Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Sapporo 062-8517, Japan; firstname.lastname@example.orgToshiko FurukawaResearch Department, Information Center for Petroleum Exploration and Production, Tokyo 101-0065, Japan; email@example.comTatsuo SaekiMethane Hydrate Research & Development Division, Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation, Chiba 261-0025, Japan; firstname.lastname@example.orgKiyofumi SuzukiMethane Hydrate Research & Development Division, Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation, Chiba 261-0025, Japan; email@example.comHideo NaritaMethane Hydrate Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Sapporo 062-8517, Japan; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessRelations between geomorphic form and sedimentologic-stratigraphic variability: Holocene ooid sand shoal, Lily Bank, BahamasBy Andrew G. Sparks and Eugene C. RankeyArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (1)DOI: 10.1306/05101211125Andrew G. SparksKansas Interdisciplinary Carbonates Consortium, Department of Geology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas; present address: Chevron North America Exploration and Production, 9525 Camino Media Bakersfield, California; email@example.comEugene C. RankeyKansas Interdisciplinary Carbonates Consortium, Department of Geology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessShelf-edge deltas along structurally complex margins: A case study from eastern offshore TrinidadBy Lorena Moscardelli, Lesli J. Wood and Dallas B. DunlapArticle | Published in 2012 in AAPG Bulletin 96 (8)DOI: 10.1306/01241211046Lorena MoscardelliLesli J. WoodDallas B. Dunlap
- Restricted accessSeismic geomorphology and high-resolution seismic stratigraphy of inner-shelf fluvial, estuarine, deltaic, and marine sequences, Gulf of ThailandBy Hernán M. Reijenstein, Henry W. Posamentier and Janok P. BhattacharyaArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (11)DOI: 10.1306/03151110134Hernán M. ReijensteinHenry W. PosamentierJanok P. Bhattacharya
- Restricted accessPleistocene shelf-margin delta: Intradeltaic deformation and sediment bypass, northern Gulf of MexicoBy Grigoriy Perov and Janok P. BhattacharyaArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (9)DOI: 10.1306/01271109141Grigoriy PerovJanok P. Bhattacharya
- Restricted accessApplication of the surface azimuthal electrical resistivity survey method to determine patterns of regional joint orientation in glacial tillsBy Douglas CarlsonArticle | Published in 2010 in Environmental Geosciences 17 (4)DOI: 10.1306/eg.04061010002Douglas Carlson
- Restricted accessStratigraphic controls on a salt-withdrawal intraslope minibasin, north-central Green Canyon, Gulf of Mexico: Implications for misinterpreting sea level changeBy Andrew S. Madof, Nicholas Christie-Blick and Mark H. AndersArticle | Published in 2009 in AAPG Bulletin 93 (4)DOI: 10.1306/12220808082Andrew S. MadofNicholas Christie-BlickMark H. Anders
- Restricted accessCharacteristics of Pleistocene deep-water fan lobes and their application to an upper Miocene reservoir model, offshore East Kalimantan, IndonesiaBy Arthur Saller, Ken Werner, Fransiskus Sugiaman, Andre Cebastiant, Ron May, David Glenn and Craig BarkerArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (7)DOI: 10.1306/03310807110Arthur SallerKen WernerFransiskus SugiamanAndre CebastiantRon MayDavid GlennCraig Barker
- Restricted accessGeologic characteristics of the central stretch of the Ticona Channel, north-central IllinoisBy Bryce A. Willems, David H. Malone and Andre PuginArticle | Published in 2007 in Environmental Geosciences 14 (3)DOI: 10.1306/eg.05030606002Bryce A. WillemsDavid H. MaloneAndre Pugin
- Restricted accessSea level influence on the nature and timing of a minibasin sedimentary fill (northwestern slope of the Gulf of Mexico)By Gianni Mallarino, Rick T. Beaubouef, André W. Droxler, Vitor Abreu and Laurent LabeyrieArticle | Published in 2006 in AAPG Bulletin 90 (7)DOI: 10.1306/02210605058Gianni MallarinoRick T. BeaubouefAndré W. DroxlerVitor AbreuLaurent Labeyrie