25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeomorphology reveals active décollement geometry in the central Himalayan seismic gapBy Kristin D. Morell, Mike Sandiford, C.P. Rajendran, Kusala Rajendran, Abaz Alimanovic, David Fink and Jaishri SanwalArticle | Published in 2015 in Lithosphere 7 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L407.1Kristin D. MorellSchool of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, 3010, AustraliaMike SandifordSchool of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, 3010, AustraliaC.P. RajendranJawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, 560064, IndiaKusala RajendranCentre for Earth Science, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 560012, IndiaAbaz AlimanovicSchool of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, 3010, AustraliaDavid FinkAustralian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, PMB1, Menai, New South Wales, 2234, AustraliaJaishri SanwalJawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, 560064, India
- Restricted accessErosion Rates for Pinnacles Formed in Soft Sediments and Implications for Constraining Seismic‐Hazard ModelsBy Mark Stirling and Fernando Della PasquaArticle | Published in 2015 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 105 (2A)DOI: 10.1785/0120140231Mark StirlingGNS Science, P.O. Box 30368, Lower Hutt, New ZealandFernando Della PasquaGNS Science, P.O. Box 30368, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
- Restricted accessThe signature of an unbalanced earthquake cycle in Himalayan topography?By Brendan J. MeadeArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (11)DOI: 10.1130/G31439.1Brendan J. Meade
- Restricted accessHow rivers react to large earthquakes: Evidence from central TaiwanBy Brian J. Yanites, Gregory E. Tucker, Karl J. Mueller and Yue-Gau ChenArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G30883.1Brian J. YanitesGregory E. TuckerKarl J. MuellerYue-Gau Chen
- Restricted accessShakedown in Madagascar: Occurrence of lavakas (erosional gullies) associated with seismic activityBy Rónadh Cox, Danielle Bridgette Zentner, Amos Fety Michel Rakotondrazafy and Christine Fara RasoazanamparanyArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1130/G30670.1Rónadh CoxDanielle Bridgette ZentnerAmos Fety Michel RakotondrazafyChristine Fara Rasoazanamparany
- Restricted accessGeomorphic evidence for prior earthquakes: Lessons from the 1999 Chichi earthquake in central TaiwanBy Yue-Gau Chen, Wen-Shan Chen, Yuan Wang, Po-Wen Lo, Tsung-Kwei Liu and Jian-Cheng LeeArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0171:GEFPEL>2.0.CO;2Yue-Gau ChenWen-Shan ChenYuan WangPo-Wen LoTsung-Kwei LiuJian-Cheng Lee
- Restricted accessSeismic reflection and geomorphic characterization of the onshore Palos Verdes fault zone, Los Angeles, CaliforniaBy W. J. Stephenson, T. K. Rockwell, J. K. Odum, K. M. Shedlock and D. A. OkayaArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 85 (3)W. J. StephensonT. K. RockwellJ. K. OdumK. M. ShedlockD. A. Okaya
- Restricted accessOriginal forms and initial modifications of the Galway Lake Road scarp formed along the Emerson fault during the 28 June 1992 Landers, California, earthquakeBy J Ramón Arrowsmith and Dallas D. RhodesArticle | Published in 1994 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 84 (3)J Ramón ArrowsmithDallas D. Rhodes
- Restricted accessEvidence of possible tectonic upwarping along the South Carolina coastal plain from an examination of river morphology and elevation dataBy Ronald T. Marple and Pradeep TalwaniArticle | Published in 1993 in Geology 21 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1993)021<0651:EOPTUA>2.3.CO;2Ronald T. MarplePradeep Talwani
- Restricted accessMorphology of a postglacial fault scarp across the Yellowstone (Wyoming) caldera margin and its implicationsBy William W. Locke, Grant A. Meyer and John C. PingsArticle | Published in 1992 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 82 (1)William W. LockeGrant A. MeyerJohn C. Pings