18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDenudation rates for the southern Drakensberg escarpment, SE Africa, derived from in-situ-produced cosmogenic 36C1: initial resultsBy A. FLEMING, M. A. SUMMERFIELD, J. O. STONE, L. K. FIFIELD and R. G. CRESSWELLArticle | Published in 1999 in Journal of the Geological Society 156 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.156.2.0209A. FLEMINGM. A. SUMMERFIELDJ. O. STONEL. K. FIFIELDR. G. CRESSWELL
- Restricted accessOpening the “Black Box”: Water Chemistry Reveals Hydrological Controls on Weathering in the Susquehanna Shale Hills Critical Zone ObservatoryBy Lixin Jin, Danielle M. Andrews, George H. Holmes, Henry Lin and Susan L. BrantleyArticle | Published in 2011 in Vadose Zone Journal 10 (3)Publisher: Soil Science Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2136/vzj2010.0133Lixin JinDanielle M. AndrewsGeorge H. HolmesHenry LinSusan L. Brantley
- Restricted accessSOIL EROSION RATES IN SOUTH AFRICA COMPARED WITH COSMOGENIC 3HE-BASED RATES OF SOIL PRODUCTIONBy J.E. DECKER, S. NIEDERMANN and M.J. DE WITArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (3-4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.3-4.475J.E. DECKERS. NIEDERMANNM.J. DE WIT
- Restricted accessPresent denudation rates at selected sections of the South African escarpment and the elevated continental interior based on cosmogenic 3He and 21NeBy A. Kounov, S. Niedermann, M. J. de Wit, G. Viola, M. Andreoli and J. ErzingerArticle | Published in 2007 in South African Journal of Geology 110 (2-3)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.110.2-3.235A. KounovS. NiedermannM. J. de WitG. ViolaM. AndreoliJ. Erzinger
- Restricted accessPaleoaltimetry from Stable Isotope Compositions of FossilsBy Matthew J. Kohn and David L. DettmanArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 66 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.66.5Matthew J. KohnDavid L. Dettman
- Restricted accessStable Isotope Paleoaltimetry in Orogenic Belts – The Silicate Record in Surface and Crustal Geological ArchivesBy Andreas Mulch and C. Page ChamberlainArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 66 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.66.4Andreas MulchC. Page Chamberlain
- Restricted accessStable Isotope-Based Paleoaltimetry: Theory and ValidationBy David B. RowleyArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 66 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.66.2David B. Rowley
- Restricted accessTerrestrial Cosmogenic Nuclides as Paleoaltimetric ProxiesBy Catherine A. Riihimaki and Julie C. LibarkinArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 66 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.66.11Catherine A. RiihimakiJulie C. Libarkin
- Restricted accessRates and Timing of Earth Surface Processes From In Situ-Produced Cosmogenic Be-10By Paul R. Bierman, Marc W. Caffee, P. Thompson Davis, Kim Marsella, Milan Pavich, Patrick Colgan, David Mickelson and Jennifer LarsenArticle | Published in 2002 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 50 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2002.50.4Paul R. BiermanGeology Department and School of Natural Resources University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405,Marc W. CaffeeP. Thompson DavisKim MarsellaMilan PavichPatrick ColganDavid MickelsonJennifer Larsen
- Restricted accessWeathering regime and geochemical conditions in a polar desert environment, Haughton impact structure region, Devon Island, CanadaBy Denis Lacelle, Véronique Juneau, André Pellerin, Bernard Lauriol and Ian D. ClarkArticle | Published in 2008 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 45 (10)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/E08-063Planetary Exploration and Space Astronomy, Canadian Space Agency, 6767 route de l’aéroport, St-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9, Canada.Ottawa-Carleton Geoscience Center, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, 140 Louis Pasteur, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada.Ottawa-Carleton Geoscience Center, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, 140 Louis Pasteur, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada.Ottawa-Carleton Geoscience Center, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, 140 Louis Pasteur, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada.