6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOrganic substances in cave drip waters: studies from Marengo Cave, IndianaBy Philip E. van Beynen, Henry P. Schwarcz, Derek C. Ford and G.T. TimminsArticle | Published in 2002 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 39 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e01-072Philip E. van BeynenDepartment of Geography, Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT 06050–4010, U.S.A.Henry P. SchwarczSchool of Geography and Geology, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1, Canada.Derek C. FordSchool of Geography and Geology, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1, Canada.G.T. TimminsDepartment of Chemistry, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON L8S 4M1, Canada.
- Restricted accessInfluences upon the rates and mechanisms of chemical weathering and denudation as determined from watershed studies in MassachusettsBy Richard Yuretich, Elizabeth Knapp, Virginia Irvine, Gail Batchelder, Ann McManamon and Susan Pohanka SchantzArticle | Published in 1996 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 108 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1996)108<1314:IUTRAM>2.3.CO;2Richard YuretichElizabeth KnappVirginia IrvineGail BatchelderAnn McManamonSusan Pohanka Schantz
- Restricted accessKarstification without carbonic acid: Bedrock dissolution by gypsum-driven dedolomitizationBy James L. Bischoff, Ramon Juliá, Wayne C. Shanks III and Robert J. RosenbauerArticle | Published in 1994 in Geology 22 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1994)022<0995:KWCABD>2.3.CO;2James L. BischoffRamon JuliáWayne C. ShanksRobert J. Rosenbauer
- Restricted accessGlaciation and saline-freshwater mixing as a possible cause of cave formation in the eastern midcontinent region of the United States: A conceptual modelBy Samuel V. Panno and William L. BourcierArticle | Published in 1990 in Geology 18 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1990)018<0769:GASFMA>2.3.CO;2Samuel V. PannoWilliam L. Bourcier
- Restricted accessIsotopic evidence for paleohydrologic evolution of ground-water flow paths, southern Great Plains, United StatesBy Alan R. Dutton and William W. SimpkinsArticle | Published in 1989 in Geology 17 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1989)017<0653:IEFPEO>2.3.CO;2Alan R. DuttonWilliam W. Simpkins
- Restricted accessSolute sources and transport in an ephemeral badland catchment, southeastern Alberta, CanadaBy Ross A. Sutherland and Rorke B. BryanArticle | Published in 1988 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 25 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e88-020