14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe late Miocene to Holocene erosion pattern of the Alpine foreland basin reflects Eurasian slab unloading beneath the western Alps rather than global climate changeBy Ramona Baran, Anke M. Friedrich and Fritz SchluneggerArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L307.1Ramona BaranDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, LUDWIG-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN, Luisenstrasse 37, 80333 Munich, GermanyAirborneHydroMapping GmbH, Technikerstrasse 21a, A-6020 Innsbruck, AustriaAnke M. FriedrichDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, LUDWIG-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN, Luisenstrasse 37, 80333 Munich, GermanyFritz SchluneggerInstitute of Geological Sciences, University of Bern, Baltzerstrasse 1+3, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
- Restricted accessDiscussion on mantle plume uplift in the sedimentary record: origin of kilometre-deep canyons within late Neoproterozoic successions, South Australia: Journal, Vol. 157, 2000, 759–768By NICHOLAS CHRISTIE-BLICK, G.E. WILLIAMS and V.A. GOSTINArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.3.573NICHOLAS CHRISTIE-BLICKDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences and Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, Palisades, NY 10964-8000, USA (e-mail: )G.E. WILLIAMSV.A. GOSTIN
- Restricted accessFractures in the northern plains, stream patterns, and the midcontinent stress fieldBy Mel R. Stauffer and Don J. GendzwillArticle | Published in 1987 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 24 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e87-106
- Restricted accessMantle convection and the recent evolution of the Colorado Plateau and the Rio Grande Rift valleyBy Robert Moucha, Alessandro M. Forte, David B. Rowley, Jerry X. Mitrovica, Nathan A. Simmons and Stephen P. GrandArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G24577A.1Robert MouchaAlessandro M. ForteDavid B. RowleyJerry X. MitrovicaNathan A. SimmonsStephen P. Grand
- Restricted accessTopographic response to mantle lithosphere removal in the southern Sierra Nevada region, CaliforniaBy Jason Saleeby and Zorka FosterArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G19958.1Jason SaleebyZorka Foster
- Restricted accessMantle flow, dynamic topography, and rift-flank uplift of ArabiaBy Amy Daradich, Jerry X. Mitrovica, Russell N. Pysklywec, Sean D. Willett and Alessandro M. ForteArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G19661.1Amy DaradichJerry X. MitrovicaRussell N. PysklywecSean D. WillettAlessandro M. Forte
- Restricted accessActive detachment of Taiwan illuminated by small earthquakes and its control of first-order topographyBy Sara Carena, John Suppe and Honn KaoArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0935:ADOTIB>2.0.CO;2Sara CarenaJohn SuppeHonn Kao
- Restricted accessFlexural deformation due to Amazon Fan loading: A feedback mechanism affecting sediment delivery to marginsBy Neal W. Driscoll and Garry D. KarnerArticle | Published in 1994 in Geology 22 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1994)022<1015:FDDTAF>2.3.CO;2Neal W. DriscollGarry D. Karner
- Restricted accessGeomorphic evidence for active faulting in the Altyn Tagh and northern Tibet and qualitative estimates of its contribution to the convergence of India and EurasiaBy Peter Molnar, B. Clark Burchfiel, Liang K'uangyi and Zhao ZiyunArticle | Published in 1987 in Geology 15 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1987)15<249:GEFAFI>2.0.CO;2Peter MolnarB. Clark BurchfielLiang K'uangyiZhao Ziyun