14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe late Miocene to Holocene erosion pattern of the Alpine foreland basin reflects Eurasian slab unloading beneath the western Alps rather than global climate changeBy Ramona Baran, Anke M. Friedrich and Fritz SchluneggerArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L307.1Ramona BaranDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, LUDWIG-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN, Luisenstrasse 37, 80333 Munich, GermanyAirborneHydroMapping GmbH, Technikerstrasse 21a, A-6020 Innsbruck, AustriaAnke M. FriedrichDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, LUDWIG-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN, Luisenstrasse 37, 80333 Munich, GermanyFritz SchluneggerInstitute of Geological Sciences, University of Bern, Baltzerstrasse 1+3, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
- Restricted accessMantle convection and the recent evolution of the Colorado Plateau and the Rio Grande Rift valleyBy Robert Moucha, Alessandro M. Forte, David B. Rowley, Jerry X. Mitrovica, Nathan A. Simmons and Stephen P. GrandArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G24577A.1Robert MouchaAlessandro M. ForteDavid B. RowleyJerry X. MitrovicaNathan A. SimmonsStephen P. Grand
- Restricted accessTrench-parallel shortening in the Northern Chilean Forearc: Tectonic and climatic implicationsBy Richard W. Allmendinger, Gabriel González, Jennifer Yu, Greg Hoke and Bryan IsacksArticle | Published in 2005 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 117 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B25505.1Richard W. AllmendingerGabriel GonzálezJennifer YuGreg HokeBryan Isacks
- Restricted accessTopographic response to mantle lithosphere removal in the southern Sierra Nevada region, CaliforniaBy Jason Saleeby and Zorka FosterArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G19958.1Jason SaleebyZorka Foster
- Restricted accessMantle flow, dynamic topography, and rift-flank uplift of ArabiaBy Amy Daradich, Jerry X. Mitrovica, Russell N. Pysklywec, Sean D. Willett and Alessandro M. ForteArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G19661.1Amy DaradichJerry X. MitrovicaRussell N. PysklywecSean D. WillettAlessandro M. Forte
- Restricted accessActive detachment of Taiwan illuminated by small earthquakes and its control of first-order topographyBy Sara Carena, John Suppe and Honn KaoArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0935:ADOTIB>2.0.CO;2Sara CarenaJohn SuppeHonn Kao
- Restricted accessDiscussion on mantle plume uplift in the sedimentary record: origin of kilometre-deep canyons within late Neoproterozoic successions, South Australia: Journal, Vol. 157, 2000, 759–768By NICHOLAS CHRISTIE-BLICK, G.E. WILLIAMS and V.A. GOSTINArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.3.573NICHOLAS CHRISTIE-BLICKDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences and Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, Palisades, NY 10964-8000, USA (e-mail: )G.E. WILLIAMSV.A. GOSTIN
- Restricted accessLandscape response to tectonic forcing: Digital elevation model analysis of stream profiles in the Mendocino triple junction region, northern CaliforniaBy Noah P. Snyder, Kelin X. Whipple, Gregory E. Tucker and Dorothy J. MerrittsArticle | Published in 2000 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 112 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(2000)112<1250:LRTTFD>2.0.CO;2Noah P. SnyderKelin X. WhippleGregory E. TuckerDorothy J. Merritts
- Restricted accessFlexural deformation due to Amazon Fan loading: A feedback mechanism affecting sediment delivery to marginsBy Neal W. Driscoll and Garry D. KarnerArticle | Published in 1994 in Geology 22 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1994)022<1015:FDDTAF>2.3.CO;2Neal W. DriscollGarry D. Karner
- Restricted accessThe landscape geometry and active tectonics of northwest GreeceBy GEOFFREY KING, DEREK STURDY and JOHN WHITNEYArticle | Published in 1993 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 105 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1993)105<0137:TLGAAT>2.3.CO;2GEOFFREY KINGDEREK STURDYJOHN WHITNEY