11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLANDSCAPE EVOLUTION, REGOLITH FORMATION AND NICKEL LATERITE DEVELOPMENT IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE GREAT DYKE, ZIMBABWEBy M.D. PRENDERGASTArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.2.219M.D. PRENDERGASTGuesachan, Shielhill Road, Kirriemuir, Angus, DD8 4PA, Scotland, United Kingdom, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessPlacer mining along the Fraser River, British Columbia: The geomorphic impactBy Andrew D. Nelson and Michael ChurchArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (7-8)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/B30575.1Andrew D. NelsonMichael Church
- Restricted accessHypogenic caves in France. Speleogenesis and morphology of the cave systemsBy Philippe Audra, Jean-Claude D’antoni-Nobecourt and Jean-Yves BigotArticle | Published in 2010 in Bulletin de la Societe Geologique de France 181 (4)Publisher: Société Géologique de FranceDOI: 10.2113/gssgfbull.181.4.327Philippe AudraJean-Claude D’antoni-NobecourtJean-Yves Bigot
- Restricted accessSignificance of regolith mapping and its implication for gold exploration in northern Ghana: a case study at Tinga and KuncheBy Emmanuel Arhin and Prosper M. NudeArticle | Published in 2009 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 9 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/08-189Emmanuel ArhinProsper M. Nude
- Restricted accessCAVES FORMED WITHIN UPPER CRETACEOUS SKARNS AT BǍIŢA, BIHOR COUNTY, ROMANIA: MINERAL DEPOSITION AND SPELEOGENESISBy Bogdan P. OnacArticle | Published in 2002 in The Canadian Mineralogist 40 (6)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.40.6.1693Bogdan P. Onac
- Restricted accessMiocene Landscape Evolution and Geomorphologic Controls on Epithermal Processes in the El Indio-Pascua Au-Ag-Cu Belt, Chile and ArgentinaBy Thomas Bissig, Alan H. Clark, James K.W. Lee and C. Jay HodgsonArticle | Published in 2002 in Economic Geology 97 (5)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.97.5.971Thomas BissigAlan H. ClarkJames K.W. LeeC. Jay Hodgson
- Restricted accessThe morphology of potholes in the UG2 chromitite layer and Merensky Reef (pothole reef facies) at Union Section, Rustenberg Platinum MinesBy K. G. Lomberg, M. A. Patterson, J. E. Venter and E. S. MartinArticle | Published in 1999 in South African Journal of Geology 102 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaK. G. LombergM. A. PattersonJ. E. VenterE. S. Martin
- Restricted accessVery high purity gold form lateritic weathering profiles of Nilambur, southern IndiaBy M. Santosh and P. K. OmanaArticle | Published in 1991 in Geology 19 (7)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1991)019<0746:VHPGFL>2.3.CO;2M. SantoshP. K. Omana
- Restricted accessStanniferous placer development on an evolving landsurface with special reference to placers near St Austell, CornwallBy G. S. Camm and K. F. G. HoskingArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.5.0803G. S. CammK. F. G. Hosking
- Restricted accessBeach orientation, bar morphology and the concentration of metalliferous placer deposits: a case study, Lake Turkana, N KenyaBy lan. Reid and Lynne E. FrostickArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.5.0837lan. ReidLynne E. Frostick