9 results found
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPaleokarst in the Grosmont Formation and reservoir implications, Saleski, Alberta, CanadaBy Jen Russel-Houston and Ken GrayArticle | Published in 2014 in Interpretation 2 (3)Publisher: Society of Exploration Geophysicists and American Association of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.1190/INT-2013-0187.1Jen Russel-HoustonOsum Oil Sands Corp., Calgary, Alberta, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Ken GrayOsum Oil Sands Corp., Calgary, Alberta, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessGeophysical characterization of karst landscapes in Kentucky as modern analogs for paleokarst reservoirsBy Michael T. May and Thomas B. BrackmanArticle | Published in 2014 in Interpretation 2 (3)Publisher: Society of Exploration Geophysicists and American Association of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.1190/INT-2013-0179.1Michael T. MayWestern Kentucky University, Geography and Geology, Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA. E-mail: email@example.com.Thomas B. BrackmanNorthern Kentucky University, Center for Integrative Natural Science and Mathematics, Highland Heights, Kentucky, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessStructure and emplacement of mud volcano systems in the South Caspian BasinBy Simon A. Stewart and Richard J. DaviesArticle | Published in 2006 in AAPG Bulletin 90 (5)DOI: 10.1306/11220505045Simon A. StewartRichard J. Davies
- Restricted accessGeomorphology: An approach to determining subsurface reservoir dimensionsBy Robert S. TyeArticle | Published in 2004 in AAPG Bulletin 88 (8)DOI: 10.1306/02090403100Robert S. Tye
- Restricted accessReservoir implications of modern karst topographyBy Edward G. Purdy and Dave WalthamArticle | Published in 1999 in AAPG Bulletin 83 (11)Edward G. PurdyDave Waltham
- Restricted accessImpact origin of the Newporte Structure, Williston Basin, North DakotaBy Nels F. Forsman, Timothy R. Gerlach and Neil L. AndersonArticle | Published in 1996 in AAPG Bulletin 80 (5)Nels F. ForsmanTimothy R. GerlachNeil L. Anderson
- Restricted accessRecognition and delineation of paleokarst zones by the use of wireline logs in the bitumen-saturated Upper Devonian Grosmont Formation of northeastern Alberta, CanadaBy Eugene A. Dembicki and Hans G. MachelArticle | Published in 1996 in AAPG Bulletin 80 (5)Eugene A. DembickiHans G. Machel
- Restricted accessImpact origin of the Avak Structure, Arctic Alaska, and genesis of the Barrow gas fieldsBy C. E. Kirschner, Arthur Grantz and M. W. MullenArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (5)C. E. KirschnerArthur GrantzM. W. Mullen
- Restricted accessSulfuric acid speleogenesis of Carlsbad Cavern and its relationship to hydrocarbons, Delaware Basin, New Mexico and TexasBy Carol A. HillArticle | Published in 1990 in AAPG Bulletin 74 (11)Carol A. Hill