7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMicrobial contributions to cave formation: New insights into sulfuric acid speleogenesisBy Annette Summers Engel, Libby A. Stern and Philip C. BennettArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G20288.1Annette Summers EngelLibby A. SternPhilip C. Bennett
- Restricted accessImportance of mechanical disaggregation in chemical weathering in a cold alpine environment, San Juan Mountains, ColoradoBy Anthony R. Hoch, Michael M. Reddy and James I. DreverArticle | Published in 1999 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 111 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1999)111<0304:IOMDIC>2.3.CO;2Anthony R. HochMichael M. ReddyJames I. Drever
- Restricted accessRates of chemical denudation and CO2 drawdown in a glacier-covered alpine catchmentBy Martin Sharp, Martyn Tranter, Giles H. Brown and Mark SkidmoreArticle | Published in 1995 in Geology 23 (1)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1995)023<0061:ROCDAC>2.3.CO;2Martin SharpMartyn TranterGiles H. BrownMark Skidmore
- Restricted accessEvolution of ground water in Californian granites: Evidence from speleothemsBy B. L. FINLAYSON and J. A. WEBBArticle | Published in 1988 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 100 (5)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1988)100<0639:EOGWIC>2.3.CO;2B. L. FINLAYSONJ. A. WEBB
- Restricted accessOrigin of salt in coastal marshes of Hudson and James baysBy Jonathan S. Price and Ming-Ko WooArticle | Published in 1988 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 25 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e88-014
- Restricted accessSalt as an agent in the development of cavernous weatheringBy Ann R. M. YoungArticle | Published in 1987 in Geology 15 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1987)15<962:SAAAIT>2.0.CO;2Ann R. M. Young