17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDetailed Morphology and Structure of an Active Submarine Arc Caldera: Brothers Volcano, Kermadec ArcBy R. W. Embley, C. E. J. de Ronde, S. G. Merle, B. Davy and F. Caratori TontiniArticle | Published in 2012 in Economic Geology 107 (8)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.107.8.1557R. W. EmbleyPacific Marine Environmental Laboratory, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 2115 SE O.S.U. Dr., Newport, Oregon 97365-5258C. E. J. de RondeGNS Science, PO Box 30-368, Lower Hutt 5040, New ZealandS. G. MerleCooperative Institute for Marine Resources Studies, Oregon State University, 2115 SE O.S.U. Dr., Newport, Oregon 97365-5258B. DavyGNS Science, PO Box 30-368, Lower Hutt 5040, New ZealandF. Caratori TontiniGNS Science, PO Box 30-368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
- Restricted accessMiocene Landscape Evolution and Geomorphologic Controls on Epithermal Processes in the El Indio-Pascua Au-Ag-Cu Belt, Chile and ArgentinaBy Thomas Bissig, Alan H. Clark, James K.W. Lee and C. Jay HodgsonArticle | Published in 2002 in Economic Geology 97 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.97.5.971Thomas BissigAlan H. ClarkJames K.W. LeeC. Jay Hodgson
- Restricted accessThe formation of bauxite and karst topography in Eufaula District, Alabama, and Jamaica, West IndiesBy D. J. BurnsArticle | Published in 1966 in Economic Geology 61 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.61.8.1458D. J. Burns
- Restricted accessSome leaching experiments on three quartz-free silicate rocks and their contribution to an understanding of laterizationBy R. J. PickeringArticle | Published in 1962 in Economic Geology 57 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.57.8.1185R. J. Pickering
- Restricted accessLandslides and rapid-flowage phenomena near Pierre, South DakotaBy Dwight Raymond CrandellArticle | Published in 1952 in Economic Geology 47 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.47.5.548Dwight Raymond Crandell
- Restricted accessA landslide area in the Little Salmon River Canyon, IdahoBy Warren Richard WagnerArticle | Published in 1944 in Economic Geology 39 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.39.5.349Warren Richard Wagner
- Restricted accessReconnaissance of buried river gorges by the earth-resistivity methodBy Stanley William Wilcox and George Melvin SchwartzArticle | Published in 1934 in Economic Geology 29 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.29.5.435Stanley William WilcoxGeorge Melvin Schwartz
- Restricted accessOrigin of white clays and bauxite, and chemical criteria of peneplanationBy W. G. WoolnoughArticle | Published in 1928 in Economic Geology 23 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.23.8.887W. G. Woolnough