84 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 84 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
84 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 84 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe development of the Nile drainage system: integration of onshore and offshore evidenceBy Duncan S. MacgregorArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-074Duncan S. MacgregorSurestream Petroleum and MacGeology Ltd, Davidson House, 2 Forbury Square, Reading, UK
- Restricted accessPaleokarst in the Grosmont Formation and reservoir implications, Saleski, Alberta, CanadaBy Jen Russel-Houston and Ken GrayArticle | Published in 2014 in Interpretation 2 (3)Publisher: Society of Exploration Geophysicists and American Association of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.1190/INT-2013-0187.1Jen Russel-HoustonOsum Oil Sands Corp., Calgary, Alberta, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Ken GrayOsum Oil Sands Corp., Calgary, Alberta, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessGeophysical characterization of karst landscapes in Kentucky as modern analogs for paleokarst reservoirsBy Michael T. May and Thomas B. BrackmanArticle | Published in 2014 in Interpretation 2 (3)Publisher: Society of Exploration Geophysicists and American Association of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.1190/INT-2013-0179.1Michael T. MayWestern Kentucky University, Geography and Geology, Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA. E-mail: email@example.com.Thomas B. BrackmanNorthern Kentucky University, Center for Integrative Natural Science and Mathematics, Highland Heights, Kentucky, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessPaleokarst in Middle Devonian Winnipegosis mud mounds, subsurface of south-central Saskatchewan, CanadaBy Qilong Fu, Hairuo Qing and Katherine M. BergmanArticle | Published in 2006 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 54 (1)DOI: 10.2113/54.1.22Qilong FuHairuo QingKatherine M. Bergman
- Restricted accessThe Howell Creek Structure; a Paleogene rock slide in the northern Canadian Rocky MountainsBy Peter B. JonesArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (4)Peter B. Jones
- Restricted accessInundation topography of the Columbia River systemBy C. Warren HuntArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (3)C. Warren Hunt
- Restricted accessTidal flats at Boundary Bay, Fraser river delta, British ColumbiaBy Peter Kellerhals and J. W. MurrayArticle | Published in 1969 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 17 (1)Peter KellerhalsJ. W. Murray
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional seismic geomorphology and analysis of the Ordovician paleokarst drainage system in the central Tabei Uplift, northern Tarim Basin, western ChinaBy Hongliu Zeng, Robert Loucks, Xavier Janson, Guizhong Wang, Yiping Xia, Bingheng Yuan and Ligui XuArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (12)DOI: 10.1306/03111110136Hongliu ZengRobert LoucksXavier JansonGuizhong WangYiping XiaBingheng YuanLigui Xu
- Restricted accessAir permeameter investigation of surficial dune structures in the Nebraska Sand HillsBy David Goss and Vitaly A. ZlotnikArticle | Published in 2007 in AAPG Bulletin 91 (5)DOI: 10.1306/11200606009David GossVitaly A. Zlotnik