6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCritical Zone Observatories: Building a network to advance interdisciplinary study of Earth surface processesBy S. P. Anderson, R. C. Bales and C. J. DuffyArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.7S. P. AndersonR. C. BalesC. J. Duffy
- Restricted accessThe feedback between climate and weatheringBy S. R. Gislason, E. H. Oelkers, E. S. Eiriksdottir, M. I. Kardjilov, G. Gisladottir, B. Sigfusson, A. Snorrason, S. Elefsen, J. Hardardottir, P. Torssander and N. OskarssonArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.317S. R. GislasonE. H. OelkersE. S. EiriksdottirM. I. KardjilovG. GisladottirB. SigfussonA. SnorrasonS. ElefsenJ. HardardottirP. TorssanderN. Oskarsson
- Restricted accessRates of erosion and their implications for exhumationBy D. W. BurbankArticle | Published in 2002 in Mineralogical Magazine 66 (1)DOI: 10.1180/0026461026610014D. W. Burbank
- Restricted accessImpacts of clay mineralogy and physiographic units on the distribution of potassium forms in calcareous soils in IranBy S. Rezapour, A. A. Jafarzadeh , A. Samadi and S. OustanArticle | Published in 2009 in Clay Minerals 44 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2009.044.3.327S. RezapourA. A. JafarzadehA. SamadiS. Oustan
- Restricted accessMineralogical evidence for sediment derivation and ice movement within the Wash drainage basin, eastern EnglandBy R. D. WilmotArticle | Published in 1985 in Clay Minerals 20 (2)R. D. Wilmot
- Restricted accessClay mineralogy as the key factor in weathering of "Arenisca dorada" (Golden Sandstone) of Salamanca, SpainBy M. A. VicenteArticle | Published in 1983 in Clay Minerals 18 (2)M. A. Vicente