5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCamasland: a valley remnantBy GEORGE OTIS SMITH and GEORGE CARROLL CURTISArticle | Published in 1900 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 11 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-11-217GEORGE OTIS SMITHGEORGE CARROLL CURTIS
- Restricted accessSpacing of rivers with reference to hypothesis of baselevelingBy N. S. ShalerArticle | Published in 1899 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 10 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-10-263N. S. Shaler
- Restricted accessGreat changes of level in Mexico and the interoceanic connectionsBy J. W. SpencerArticle | Published in 1897 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 9 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-9-13J. W. Spencer
- Restricted accessThe Geotectonic and Physiographic Geology of Western ArkansasBy ARTHUR WINSLOWArticle | Published in 1891 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 2 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-2-225ARTHUR WINSLOW
- Restricted accessA Proposed System of Chronologic Cartography on a Physiographic BasisBy PRESIDENT T. C. CHAMBERLINArticle | Published in 1891 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 2 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-2-541PRESIDENT T. C. CHAMBERLIN