5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeologic and anthropogenic factors influencing karst development in the Frederick region of MarylandBy David K. BrezinskiArticle | Published in 2007 in Environmental Geosciences 14 (1)DOI: 10.1306/eg.01050605014David K. Brezinski
- Restricted accessGeological Causes of Local Variation in Coastal Bluff Recession Rates, Northeast Ohio Shoreline of Lake ErieBy Scott A. Dawson and James E. EvansArticle | Published in 2001 in Environmental Geosciences 8 (1)DOI: 10.1046/j.1526-0984.2001.008001001.xScott A. DawsonJames E. Evans
- Restricted accessShoreline Position Prediction: Methods and ErrorsBy Francis A. Galgano and Bruce C. DouglasArticle | Published in 2000 in Environmental Geosciences 7 (1)DOI: 10.1046/j.1526-0984.2000.71006.xFrancis A. GalganoBruce C. Douglas
- Restricted accessMonitoring Beach Morphology Changes Using Small-Format Aerial Photography and Digital Softcopy PhotogrammetryBy Cheryl Hapke and Bruce RichmondArticle | Published in 2000 in Environmental Geosciences 7 (1)DOI: 10.1046/j.1526-0984.2000.71001.xCheryl HapkeBruce Richmond
- Restricted accessStepwise regression in the earth sciences; a coastal processes exampleBy James H. Balsillie and William F. TannerArticle | Published in 1999 in Environmental Geosciences 6 (2)James H. BalsillieWilliam F. Tanner