26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE OKAVANGO DELTA AND ITS PLACE IN THE GEOMORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION OF SOUTHERN AFRICABy T.S. McCARTHYArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.1T.S. McCARTHYSchool of Geosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, P.O.Box 3, WITS 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa, e-mail: email@example.com
- Restricted accessGeomorphological landslide models for hazard assessment: a case study at Cloudy Hill, Hong KongBy D.M. Devonald, J.A. Thompson, S.R. Hencher and H.W. SunArticle | Published in 2009 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 42 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-001D.M. DevonaldJ.A. ThompsonS.R. HencherH.W. Sun
- Restricted accessA recent landslide on the east Devon coast, UKBy R.W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-012R.W. Gallois
- Restricted accessField and laboratory experiments on weathering rates of granodiorite: Separation of chemical and physical processesBy Tadashi Yokoyama and Yukinori MatsukuraArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G22625.1Tadashi YokoyamaYukinori Matsukura
- Restricted accessMapping subtle structures with light detection and ranging (LIDAR): flow units and phreatomagmatic rootless cones in the North Mountain Basalt, Nova ScotiaBy Tim L. Webster, J. Brendan Murphy and John C. GosseArticle | Published in 2006 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 43 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e05-099Tim L. WebsterDepartment of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University, Edzell Castle Circle, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, Canada, and Applied Geomatics Research Group, Centre of Geographic Sciences, Nova Scotia Community College, 50 Elliot Road, Lawrencetown, NS B0S 1M0, Canada.J. Brendan MurphyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Saint Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5, Canada.John C. GosseDepartment of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University, Edzell Castle Circle, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, Canada.
- Restricted accessResolving the Richat enigma: Doming and hydrothermal karstification above an alkaline complexBy Guillaume Matton, Michel Jébrak and James K.W. LeeArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (8)DOI: 10.1130/G21542AR.1Guillaume MattonMichel JébrakJames K.W. Lee
- Restricted accessQuantitative Constraints on the Rate of Landform Evolution Derived from Low-Temperature ThermochronologyBy Jean BraunArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.13Jean Braun
- Restricted accessReservoir sedimentation associated with landsliding, Atrak watershed, IranBy M. Ghafoori and G.R. LashkaripourArticle | Published in 2004 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 37 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/04-020M. GhafooriG.R. Lashkaripour
- Restricted accessCAVES FORMED WITHIN UPPER CRETACEOUS SKARNS AT BǍIŢA, BIHOR COUNTY, ROMANIA: MINERAL DEPOSITION AND SPELEOGENESISBy Bogdan P. OnacArticle | Published in 2002 in The Canadian Mineralogist 40 (6)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.40.6.1693Bogdan P. Onac
- Restricted accessOrigin of atoll lagoonsBy Edward G. Purdy and Edward L. WintererArticle | Published in 2001 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 113 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(2001)113<0837:OOAL>2.0.CO;2Edward G. PurdyEdward L. Winterer