36 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 36 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
36 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 36 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeomorphological landslide models for hazard assessment: a case study at Cloudy Hill, Hong KongBy D.M. Devonald, J.A. Thompson, S.R. Hencher and H.W. SunArticle | Published in 2009 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 42 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-001D.M. DevonaldJ.A. ThompsonS.R. HencherH.W. Sun
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessKarst geohazards in the UK: the use of digital data for hazard managementBy A.R. Farrant and A.H. CooperArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-201A.R. FarrantA.H. Cooper
- Restricted accessA recent landslide on the east Devon coast, UKBy R.W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-012R.W. Gallois
- Restricted accessReservoir sedimentation associated with landsliding, Atrak watershed, IranBy M. Ghafoori and G.R. LashkaripourArticle | Published in 2004 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 37 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/04-020M. GhafooriG.R. Lashkaripour
- Restricted accessPre-failure strains as precursors of sliding in a coastal mudslideBy P. G. KALAUGHER, R. L. P. HODGSON and P. GRAINGERArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (4)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.4.325P. G. KALAUGHERR. L. P. HODGSONP. GRAINGER
- Restricted accessThe North Sea Silverpit Crater: impact structure or pull-apart basin?By Kevin SmithArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-140Kevin Smith
- Restricted accessDenudation rates for the southern Drakensberg escarpment, SE Africa, derived from in-situ-produced cosmogenic 36C1: initial resultsBy A. FLEMING, M. A. SUMMERFIELD, J. O. STONE, L. K. FIFIELD and R. G. CRESSWELLArticle | Published in 1999 in Journal of the Geological Society 156 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.156.2.0209A. FLEMINGM. A. SUMMERFIELDJ. O. STONEL. K. FIFIELDR. G. CRESSWELL
- Restricted accessTHE OKAVANGO DELTA AND ITS PLACE IN THE GEOMORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION OF SOUTHERN AFRICABy T.S. McCARTHYArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.1T.S. McCARTHYSchool of Geosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, P.O.Box 3, WITS 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessDrainage evolution in south-central Africa since the breakup of GondwanaBy A.E. Moore and P.A. LarkinArticle | Published in 2001 in South African Journal of Geology 104 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/104.1.47A.E. MooreP.A. Larkin