144 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 144 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
144 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 144 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe nature, formation and engineering significance of sinkholes related to dissolution of chalk in SE Hampshire, EnglandBy P.W. McDowell, J. Coulton, C.N. Edmonds and A.J. PoulsomArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-209P.W. McDowellJ. CoultonC.N. EdmondsA.J. Poulsom
- Restricted accessLandsliding in London Clay coastal cliffsBy N. Dixon and E. N. BromheadArticle | Published in 2002 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 35 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/2000-53N. DixonE. N. Bromhead
- Restricted accessThe morphology, geometry and kinematics of Judgement cliff rock avalanche, Blue Mountains, Jamaica, West IndiesBy Russell J. MaharajArticle | Published in 1994 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 27 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1994.027.P3.05Russell J. Maharaj
- Restricted accessThe 1985 Bairaman landslide dam and resulting debris flow, Papua New GuineaBy Jonathan King, Ian Loveday and Robert L. SchusterArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.04.02Jonathan KingIan LovedayRobert L. Schuster
- Restricted accessA geophysical survey of the Crouch/Roach river system in south Essex with special reference to buried channelsBy B. W. Conway, D. M. McCann, M. Sarginson and R. A. FloydArticle | Published in 1984 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 17 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1984.017.03.10B. W. ConwayD. M. McCannM. SarginsonR. A. Floyd
- Restricted accessThe influence of faulting on the instabilities at Mutiscua, Colombia, S. America.By Bruce DennessArticle | Published in 1974 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 7 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1974.007.04.07Bruce Denness
- Restricted accessThe development of the Nile drainage system: integration of onshore and offshore evidenceBy Duncan S. MacgregorArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-074Duncan S. MacgregorSurestream Petroleum and MacGeology Ltd, Davidson House, 2 Forbury Square, Reading, UK
- Restricted accessRegional incision of the eastern margin of the Tibetan PlateauBy William Ouimet, Kelin Whipple, Leigh Royden, Peter Reiners, Kip Hodges and Malcolm PringleArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L57.1William OuimetKelin WhippleLeigh RoydenPeter ReinersKip HodgesMalcolm Pringle
- Restricted accessSpatial and temporal variations in denudation of the Wasatch Mountains, Utah, USABy Greg M. Stock, Kurt L. Frankel, Todd A. Ehlers, Mirjam Schaller, Stephanie M. Briggs and Robert C. FinkelArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L15.1Greg M. StockKurt L. FrankelTodd A. EhlersMirjam SchallerStephanie M. BriggsRobert C. Finkel
- Restricted accessConstraints on palaeodrainage evolution induced by uplift and exhumation on the southern flank of the Zagros–Iranian PlateauBy S. Khadivi, F. Mouthereau, J. Barbarand, T. Adatte and O. LacombeArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-031S. KhadiviF. MouthereauJ. BarbarandT. AdatteO. Lacombe