35 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 35 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
35 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 35 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessEvidence for an impact origin of the Late Ordovician Bear Swamp structure in upstate New York, USABy Dan LeiphartArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (8)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/tle31080892.1Dan LeiphartChesapeake Energy Corporation
- Restricted accessSubmarine slope degradation and aggradation and the stratigraphic evolution of channel–levee systemsBy D.M. Hodgson, C.N. Di Celma, R.L. Brunt and S.S. FlintArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-177D.M. HodgsonC.N. Di CelmaR.L. BruntS.S. Flint
- Restricted accessEstimates of yet-to-find impact crater population on EarthBy S.A. StewartArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-006S.A. Stewart
- Restricted accessLandscape evolution in Zimbabwe from the Permian to present, with implications for kimberlite prospectingBy A.E. Moore, F.P.D. (Woody) Cotterill, T. Broderick and D. PlowesArticle | Published in 2009 in South African Journal of Geology 112 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.112.1.65A.E. MooreF.P.D. (Woody) CotterillT. BroderickD. Plowes
- Restricted accessA Geological Investigation of Klippan in Mpumalanga Province, South AfricaBy B. Cairncross and T.S. McCarthyArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.4.421B. CairncrossT.S. McCarthy
- Restricted accessSubsidence and associated ground movements on the Pennines, northern EnglandBy L.J. DonnellyArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-216L.J. Donnelly
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessInsights into the morphology, geometry, and post-impact erosion of the Araguainha peak-ring structure, central BrazilBy C. Lana, C.R. Souza Filho, Y.R. Marangoni, E. Yokoyama, R.I.F. Trindade, E. Tohver and W.U. ReimoldArticle | Published in 2007 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 119 (9-10)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/B26142.1C. LanaC.R. Souza FilhoY.R. MarangoniE. YokoyamaR.I.F. TrindadeE. TohverW.U. Reimold
- Restricted accessThe impact of humans on continental erosion and sedimentationBy Bruce H. Wilkinson and Brandon J. McElroyArticle | Published in 2007 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 119 (1-2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/B25899.1Bruce H. WilkinsonBrandon J. McElroy
- Restricted accessApplication of new seismic attributes to collapse chimneys in the Fort Worth BasinBy E. Charlotte Sullivan, Kurt J. Marfurt, Alfred Lacazette and Mike AmmermanArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (4)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.2216189E. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. MarfurtAlfred LacazetteMike Ammerman