56 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 56 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
56 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 56 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeomorphological landslide models for hazard assessment: a case study at Cloudy Hill, Hong KongBy D.M. Devonald, J.A. Thompson, S.R. Hencher and H.W. SunArticle | Published in 2009 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 42 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-001D.M. DevonaldJ.A. ThompsonS.R. HencherH.W. Sun
- Restricted accessThe nature, formation and engineering significance of sinkholes related to dissolution of chalk in SE Hampshire, EnglandBy P.W. McDowell, J. Coulton, C.N. Edmonds and A.J. PoulsomArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-209P.W. McDowellJ. CoultonC.N. EdmondsA.J. Poulsom
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessKarst geohazards in the UK: the use of digital data for hazard managementBy A.R. Farrant and A.H. CooperArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-201A.R. FarrantA.H. Cooper
- Restricted accessA recent landslide on the east Devon coast, UKBy R.W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-012R.W. Gallois
- Restricted accessReservoir sedimentation associated with landsliding, Atrak watershed, IranBy M. Ghafoori and G.R. LashkaripourArticle | Published in 2004 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 37 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/04-020M. GhafooriG.R. Lashkaripour
- Restricted accessPre-failure strains as precursors of sliding in a coastal mudslideBy P. G. KALAUGHER, R. L. P. HODGSON and P. GRAINGERArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (4)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.4.325P. G. KALAUGHERR. L. P. HODGSONP. GRAINGER
- Restricted accessConstraints on palaeodrainage evolution induced by uplift and exhumation on the southern flank of the Zagros–Iranian PlateauBy S. Khadivi, F. Mouthereau, J. Barbarand, T. Adatte and O. LacombeArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-031S. KhadiviF. MouthereauJ. BarbarandT. AdatteO. Lacombe
- Restricted accessA composite mud volcano system in the Chalk Group of the North Sea Central GrabenBy Katrine J. Andresen, Ole R. Clausen and Rune B. JørgensenArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-037Katrine J. AndresenOle R. ClausenRune B. Jørgensen
- Restricted accessDiscussion on ‘An Eocene age for the proposed Silverpit Impact Crater' Journal, Vol. 165, 781–794By P. OwenArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-103P. Owen